Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting Dream

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interesting Dream Empty Interesting Dream 2nd August 2011, 8:42 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Okay i can only remember snippets of each part...one part michael and I were together and I was talking to my brother oldest and he was telling me about his college and how Jenny wasn't going to let him finish, (Jenny is chinese and married to my oldest brother) later I was telling someone that my second oldest brother Paul would kick his ass if they tried to mess with him...and then I am somewhere else and I was holding what I thought was a baby and the baby feel asleep on me (it was a baby chimp) so I try to put it back to sleep it would constantly wake up and then i finally got it back to sleep cause i put the railing up in a wooden bed ( don't worry it had a mattress in it) and the chimp went to sleep...

Then I was watching something on a telly and it all of a sudden was scanning me and it scanned all over me when normally it just scanned partially and it then had me start this quiz and there were questions on it as if something very special was going to be inside me....lol yes michael was around my dreams sporadically still...and then it went to this one section where people were criticising me and then i went to this one final room and there were these oriental type of people only one the doctor and then the second one and when they started smoking i left and as i was leaving this song "Shoo ga mina Shoo ga" was playing it was a sweet and light song and i didn't get to hear the full version of it cause I left.

My Interpretation for it:

I do try to keep peace within everything that is around me unfortunately this isn't always possible there will be people who will always want to criticise me and I love doing everything with my beloved that's why he's always with me in my dreams :) however the song still puzzles me.

Anyone have an idea what the significance behind this very vivid dream?

Blessings and Light,

Ara'sh'el

2Interesting Dream Empty Re: Interesting Dream 2nd August 2011, 8:48 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

north african song, mali :) the descendants of the egyptions. You seem to be tested to see if your worthy of a truth.

3Interesting Dream Empty Re: Interesting Dream 2nd August 2011, 9:14 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Very interesting chris thanks for your insight

4Interesting Dream Empty Re: Interesting Dream 2nd August 2011, 5:45 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

The quiz represents not a test but a trial, a trial of faith and willpower. The baby chimp by definition is an inferior creature and yet you care for it with the same level of care as a normal baby.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

5Interesting Dream Empty Re: Interesting Dream 2nd August 2011, 5:47 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes thanks hun for your insight :-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum