Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my dream

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my dream Empty my dream 2nd August 2011, 12:44 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I had this dream about a week or two ago and it really stood out to me for a couple of reasons. first its the only dream I have had or recall having for many months and pretty much the only one since and that it was so vivid, felt like a movie running its course. so the dream....

I was fighting with my parents about not leaving and letting some stranger go through my things and have them decide what to keep and get rid of ( it felt like we were going somewhere or had to leave for some reason). In the middle of the fight i got a call on my mobile from someone needing my help, I said I'd be right over. I left the house and went running down to road to a large and beautiful house. Someones daughter was missing and they wanted my help. When I got there I saw an Angel reader/psychic ( here in Australia there is a show called psychic tv and there is one on there that deals with angels, she is the one in my dream), she was giving a reading to someone. I sat down for her to give me a reading and she started but someone came and interrupted us and she got up. I went into another room with people who I knew were my friends but no one I actually knew. I was sitting and I noticed an open cupboard and I thought it should be closed and I imagined it closing and it did. This caught me by surprise but didn't actually think it was me who did it, that it couldn't have been me. Then I thought but what if it was me, so I tried it again and the doors to the cupboards moved the way I wanted them to. I then got up and left the room and went looking for the angel psychic. When I found her she seemed to know why I was looking for her and almost seemed scared. I asked her straight out 'what am I?' to which she replied ' I don't know. I've never had to go and buy 3 new packs of card before to work it out, not even for incarnated archangels.'

It was then that I got woken up by my daughter, with a terrible headache. The dream has been on my mind ever since. Almost like it is on replay.

claire xoxo

2my dream Empty Re: my dream 2nd August 2011, 2:02 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol that is a very interesting dream claire lol i like that ending that she had to go out and buy a new pack of cards lol that would be a scenario if micah'el and I went to get a reading lol which obviously we don't :P...

My interpretation:

You are realising that you do have abilities and that you are able to control some things with your mind you are curious as to what you are, what your soul nature is. You are looking for answers you are always willing to help those in need too. :)

There is an upcoming change in your life that you are not really wanting to accept. Your parents are noticing a change in you and are encouraging you to take the step. Only YOU can hold yourself back from this change.

This change is a a subconscious realisation that you are seeing that you do have abilities that you aren't aware of.Your parents are sensing the energy shift in real life but are unsure as to the real reason why.

We are here for you and don't ever think that any question you may have is considered silly or nuts.

3my dream Empty Re: my dream 2nd August 2011, 5:41 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Hi claire,

My interpretation of your dream and please correct me if I'm wrong.

As Ara'sh'el said you are going through changes, the first step of a journey. You don't really know where it will lead or if it will be a good or a bad journey. The daughter who is missing represents you at the start of this huge journey.

You receive the call to go help, your concious mind is calling out to the subconcious child. The abilities you saw were the realisation that you have the ability to effect your outcome.

The psychic you saw was a spirit guide in essence. Probably Ara'sh'el or someone you will come to depend on and ask questions of.

Dont worry whatever is ahead, we are here for you.

Micah'El

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

4my dream Empty Re: my dream 3rd August 2011, 4:50 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I do believe you are right about me being the missing daughter. I read Ara'sh'els reply last night but was too tired respond, and i have to admitt that i gave myself a lil smack in the head for not seeing that earlier. I have felt a change coming for a while now and i do believe that this is starting to happen, being forced on me. We had to move a couple of months ago and things seem different. In our old house i never felt safe, i always felt watched and the energy often scared me. This new house is different as i feel safe and protected and guarded. My husband wanted to get the house blessed by a priest so i told him to do it if he wanted, but i knew it was not needed. Sorry that kind of got off topic. I have a lot in my head that i feel is locked away and sometimes when i just talk things come out i didnt know was there.
When i can put words to the questions i have in my head i will be sure to ask. Thank you guys, its nice to be able to get there things off my mind as im not sure my husband would fully understand.
Claire Xoxo

5my dream Empty Re: my dream 3rd August 2011, 7:01 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

You are most welcome claire. 8)

I feel that one should express their thoughts if there is something on their mind that needs to be said cause if they kept that energy inside for too long then it can turn negative and become an attractant for something much darker to come around and therefore destroy all that had once made them happy.

We understand and are here for you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum