Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream that I had

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dream that I had  Empty Dream that I had 13th December 2012, 11:12 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

well this is just a segment...I had this dream where i was following this man with short blond hair and wore sunglasses...he was talking but I couldn't hear what he was saying...don't know why he was wearing sunglasses...what is your thoughts on what this may be...

my interpretation don't really know maybe just a random coincidence. rose1

2Dream that I had  Empty Re: Dream that I had 17th December 2012, 5:37 am

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Good Day Sis,

We'll for this dream all I can say is its a dream of longingness wherein there is a man that you are missing right now. You cant hear his voice because there's no communication between you or i can also say could be a miscommunication happen that you wanted not to hear his explanation but yet you are still longing for him.. Well that is all I can say about that dream sis. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

JZ

3Dream that I had  Empty Re: Dream that I had 17th December 2012, 10:53 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

VahnMaxwell wrote:Good Day Sis,

We'll for this dream all I can say is its a dream of longingness wherein there is a man that you are missing right now. You cant hear his voice because there's no communication between you or i can also say could be a miscommunication happen that you wanted not to hear his explanation but yet you are still longing for him.. Well that is all I can say about that dream sis. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

JZ

Well he wasn't really talking to me but I watched his mouth move could be that he's telling someone else something they don't to hear and I'm not meant to hear but observe this man loves me so that's not questioned thanks for the interpretation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum