Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My dream by chrisf826

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My dream by chrisf826 Empty My dream by chrisf826 31st July 2011, 9:12 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

This dream i had was when my pal he passed away, 3 years after his death i had this dream . that i was at his grave, this occured during the autumn season and they dug him up and they took his body and it looked great still very well preserved. i was in this surgery room where they did the ritual and i witnessed his resurrection.

Last edited by Ara'sh'el on 2nd August 2011, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website glitch)

2My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 31st July 2011, 9:15 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

The She i had in my dream that played this organ music seems to be a deity of some sort, my relationship guide has the name elaine (an ancestor) and one other person elena and my mom ella. all from the norman goddess elaine.

3My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 31st July 2011, 9:17 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

that name implies strength for the women in our bloodline. alot of italian and french women named their female their children that name or a derivative of "The Feme`" or Elohim Rauch in enochian and hebrew

4My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 31st July 2011, 9:19 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

in Ur it would el`u rou`hi

very interetsing that among semitic languages and even european languages the spelling hasnt changed all that much

5My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 31st July 2011, 9:32 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

Elaine is the briton maiden aspect of the Feme that is typically worshipped among witches, wiccans and of the Holy Spirit one of the 3 essences of God.

6My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 31st July 2011, 9:38 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

Now i am wondering Lucifer scrambled this to trick eve into being tempted back in the creation story. A pattern is emerging that Lucifer has manipulated man's writings of his religious experiences to win more souls and eventually gain power for himself, he has not given up on the dream of a princely kingdom on earth... How diabolical!.

7My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 1st August 2011, 8:10 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes its sad that many actually buy into his lies.

And also you know that he's in a better place so you don't have to really worry about him any more and that is what you needed to be reminded of :)

8My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 3rd August 2011, 8:14 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

well i learned in the dreamworld early this morning that you should be watcheful what math constructs you view or create.

9My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 3rd August 2011, 9:30 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

haahaa yeah

10My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 11th August 2011, 11:26 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

It seems that my conscious and dream worlds are now synced

11My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 11th August 2011, 11:04 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

last night and today's dreams for 08/11/11
First Dream: I was in this office building, went up to this office suite via elevator. Met up with a guy and he was telling me about his life and I hugged him. He didnt hug back and i felt like he rejected the token of affection (he looked like me in height and wore the same clothes). I went up to talk to the secretary and she mentioned that he didnt like to be hugged and i offered to apologize, she said he would not want that. then i went to this meeting area with a window with an ice view of the city. My mom, the secretary and the man was there and also my mom's boyfriend was there, 4 people besides me. My mom told her boyfriend gary that she felt unloved and will be leaving him after all he has been with us for 33 years, so its like rather dramatic and a bombshell that she would want to leave him after all those years.

12My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 11th August 2011, 11:08 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

2nd Dream, I was awake after the first dream for a little while then i thought about what place i will be living at as i learned i am gonna need to be in a care home when my mom gets too old. While i was still awake, The room went black and the room changed, i saw a window with a streetlight, and i was obviously in a bedroom that belonged to me but i was elsewhere., and this bug that was glowing in the dark same color as a firefly with a huge stinger was wanting to sting me and was zooming right for me i ducked under the covers and woke back up in the dream and in real life.

13My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 11th August 2011, 11:12 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

3rd dream: This occured when i was taking my afternoon nap,

I dreamed i was in this large stately house, probably in britain as the names of places sound like it in the dream. A sibling or other child a girl was telling me that she wanted to be a doll or a manequin and she was holding up this doll like a reggedy ann. I told her dream on and your little world. Then i was reading this child's book and the kids in the book were chasing school busses with their bikes. Her brother turns out to have been doing that and he was hopeing the principleas at doral and nottingham schools didnt find out or he would be in trouble.

14My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 11th August 2011, 11:20 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

What is interesting, I never have black and white dreams. and since i had a unbinding and removal of all American oaths and rerooted back to europe, my dream life has improved dramaticaly, and i have had far more success in my spiritual fights thusly saved my little nephew's life and actually finishing up dreams or finishing up my tasks in astral. Now i will be posting for you what dreams i have and you are all welcome to interpret! Have fun and I also am enjoying this ride also. My life has very much improved and things now have gotten easier spiritually to finish. I thank everyone on here and in pi and my other spiritual locations for helping me for all tehse years and mine and your efforts have paid off now in me being able to function better.

15My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 12th August 2011, 5:52 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

i AM GONNA TRY SOMETHING TONIGHT! oops lol i am just like overwhelmed.. i llooked over new orleans and the emotional response is almost as strong as i get with monaco.

16My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 12th August 2011, 9:40 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

My Interpretations:

Dream #1:

The First Part:

Means that even though you mean well when someone tells you something personal aka their life doesn't mean that they are the types that see a hug as an acceptable gesture. It doesn't mean that you did anything wrong just means that the culture that the guy was raised up in seen that a hug is only for really close friends or family and where you were in a since a stranger you offended him. Just be mindful that everyone comes from different cultures and backgrounds you can show your compassion in other ways. :)

The Second Part:

Your mother feels as if she is not receiving any reassurance from her boyfriend in this moment in time or its just been locked away for an even longer period of time and just now got the courage to speak up for herself. This means that they need to have their love life sparked again as this will ignite the reason why they stayed together all these years and the feelings of love return once again. If this doesn't happen then yes she may actually leave.

Dream #2:

The bug represents a mosquito as this was how you died in a past life. The light represents the poison that it contained aka Malaria.

Dream #3:

First Part:

The family you were born into was rich meaning they were well known at the time cause of their business. The lil girl was your sister and she wanted to be on stage she felt as if she needed your support but you didn't give it to her hence why you said to dream on.

Second Part:

You were in another past life with this same girl and you were reading her a story about how to behave and stay out of danger. You overheard her brother who was talking to his mates, (they had just came in the house laughing), about doing this and how much fun it was and some of his other mates, went to another school hence why there were two schools mentioned, were thinking about not chasing buses any more with their bikes cause they were getting worried that the school bus drivers would report them eventually and they had some close calls with a couple of cars that had to swerve to miss them.

Hope this helps you :) ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Have a starry starry night!!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

17My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 16th August 2011, 11:54 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

August 16th 2011:

I was in this large home, limestone in construction. My current incarnation family and me live there. In the next apartment over in this home i saw this same little girl i that was in my other dreams. My grandma and the other kids i dreamed were playing around and trying to fall down on thick blankets from the window and iddint know about so i was scared and thought to call the emergency, when i ran down stairs she was fine and the others "just flattening this blanket" then i walked about on the grounds and saw this little girl try to do this. and i told her no.

18My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 17th August 2011, 8:36 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

August 17th 2011

1st Dream: I was in our family car following the president of the united states to a scheduled visit to the WhiteHouse. At first i wasnt aware if it was a scheduled visit as we were told to follow the president back from some event. We got there and i was led into the living quarters. The carpeting felt like an inch thick! was the usual off white color/ beige colour. Then later in the dream we were back in our own home and was told it was a scheduled trip,

19My dream by chrisf826 Empty Re: My dream by chrisf826 17th August 2011, 8:40 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

2nd dream: today, I was in a bookseller and i was looking at the spiritiual abilities of domesticated animals. When i kept grabbing books i got different frequencies of music and sound depending on the ype of book and author.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum