Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the nicest place you have ever lived?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Just wanted to get everyones take on somewhere special or nice that they have lived. It doesn't have to be specific.

I'll start shall I.

I have to say the most interesting place I have lived was when I was travelling round America. There is a lovely little seaside place called Holden Beach. It is adorable, white sandy beach lovely houses.

But in England specifically, Reading in Berkshire is quite pleasant. OK it's not like Newton Aycliffe where you're right next to the open countryside. I mean from Newton Aycliffe in County Durham, travel 20 minutes in any direction and you can be in mountains, or next to a lake.

But for night-life and interesting people Reading is quite nice. There is one pub called Back'O'Beyond that has cocktail pitchers for £10 for two. Or at the weekend the 80's disco opens and you can bop along to your favourite old school hits.

Please get involved and share your favourite places.

Micah'el

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

This is a hard one love lol.

I tend to agree Reading i believe is the best. Lots of lovely people and the weekends are filled with interesting events.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum