Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy new year

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy new year Empty Happy new year 2nd January 2013, 11:28 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

well happy new year to Angels and human alike o and nephilim to. i hope this new year is different and hopefull.

2Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year 3rd January 2013, 12:20 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

hugs1 happy new year everyone :flowerlove2: I'm with you Esh, I too hope many things are different this year. Happy times to all heart1

3Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year 5th January 2013, 9:03 am

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Happy New Year to all cheers1

This maybe late right now but still want to greet all of you a Happy New Year hugs1 .

Its just that i don't have an internet access anymore like before when I still have a job. But very soon I will when I go to singapore for my new job.

Pray for me my Brothers and Sisters and thank you all specially Brother Luc and Sis Ara and Also Ancient 7 and also to both of you Esthar and Bluebird.

Thank You All,

Ramiel

4Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year 5th January 2013, 9:41 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Happy New Year and Christmas blessings to all of us... We understand brother, we are in the same situation and have only internet at the library for which to look for work etc.

Bless you all for your support and input in the forum, let us make this year a great year of spiritual and emotional growth.

Luc

5Happy new year Empty Re: Happy new year 5th January 2013, 9:45 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

you are always in my prayers dear brother j I hope that things will get better for you and your significant other :) have faith God will always be there to protect you

sis

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum