Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 3rd November 2011, 7:58 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I want to wish my beloved Micah'El a very Happy Birthday...you are the reason why I live and breathe, the inspiration behind all that I have ever achieved or will ever accomplish in my existance...If dad didn't create you the world would have been a tragic place to live in, we wouldn't have the wonderful awe inspiring general in the army, nor would he have heaven still intacted after the war... I love you honey and you are and forever will be my one and only, my twin flame and the one that I married back in heaven before the earth was created.. I love you so so so so much so deeply and beyond comprehension.. if others can't understand our love then they have never experienced true love...

From the depths of my soul, to the essence that makes me me I wish you the very best on your birthday and each and every day thereafter...you deserve it!! You always work hard and you aren't ever overlooked...I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU DARLING! xxxxxxx

Ti amo infinitas.. es lo bina ti amos estas!

Your Ara'sh'el

2HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 3rd November 2011, 11:21 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

Sweet that is so lovely, feels like I'm stepping in on a private moment. Happy birthday my dear Micah'el Xoxo

3HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Empty Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 3rd November 2011, 12:23 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

LOL it's okay Claire lol I just had to make a post about his birthday :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]