Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sounds of Heaven

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sounds of Heaven Empty Sounds of Heaven 10th May 2011, 1:46 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I have encountered a lot of false representations of people claiming that they have the true sounds of heaven. However I have heard them and they are far from the truth. The fact is if you are able to tune in and are in the right frequency....yes its a really high frequency...then you would be able to hear it.....

My memories and my experiences of the sounds of heaven are all consistent of being peaceful and like soothing wind chime just barely hitting the other chimes that are dangling with them. The actual choir singing is really really remarkable and there aren't any words to even describe how beautiful it is.

One thing about heaven is no one sounds nuts or sounds like they had just been injected with a sedative and jumping up and down saying thank you jesus and etc...everyone talks normal, they talk to Jesus like you and I do and etc.

My favourite memories about heaven is walking with Micah'El and going to our garden that is out back from our castle and just talking about our life together and how proud we are of our girls that are still up there.

Is there anything about heaven that you remember and want to share?

2Sounds of Heaven Empty Re: Sounds of Heaven 3rd August 2011, 6:15 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I remember riding our horses, me you and the three girls. They were trying to catch me as I rode ahead. They were shouting 'daddy wait for us!'

We stopped by the lake and sat and had a picnic before walking round the outside of the lake and having to carry the girls back when they fell asleep.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3Sounds of Heaven Empty Re: Sounds of Heaven 3rd August 2011, 6:24 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes i remember lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum