Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music of heaven.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music of heaven. Empty Music of heaven. 23rd February 2012, 5:43 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Here is an idea of what type of music you would hear in heaven from the angelic choir...enjoy the video I found on youtube :)

https://youtu.be/fb0jclcZzxg

blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

2Music of heaven. Empty Re: Music of heaven. 1st March 2012, 7:40 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I LOVE that kind of music more so Celtic music. It is my fav. But I ALWAYS cry when I sing or hear Holy Holy Holy Lord god of power and mightg the whole world if fully of your Glory. Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord Hosana in the Highest. (sorry I just had that urge..) ( also saw this in an RP from steve Jackson In Nomine The Angelic Players guide. Called the Trisigon ONLY used to call directly to The Creator... ok now I am rambling But it does have power and I feel that power when i recite it)

3Music of heaven. Empty Re: Music of heaven. 1st March 2012, 7:50 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes it does remind me of being back home....and its fine :D

4Music of heaven. Empty Re: Music of heaven. 15th November 2012, 10:13 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Eshtar wrote:I LOVE that kind of music more so Celtic music. It is my fav. But I ALWAYS cry when I sing or hear Holy Holy Holy Lord god of power and mightg the whole world if fully of your Glory. Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord Hosana in the Highest. (sorry I just had that urge..) ( also saw this in an RP from steve Jackson In Nomine The Angelic Players guide. Called the Trisigon ONLY used to call directly to The Creator... ok now I am rambling But it does have power and I feel that power when i recite it)

Cool! I've been singing this song too when I was still young and even up to now specially at the mass here on the Philippines. Yes one of my favorite song which being sang here on my country during the mass.

5Music of heaven. Empty Re: Music of heaven. 5th December 2012, 10:56 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

I love this music...miss hearing it :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum