Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

another dream of being chased

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1another dream of being chased Empty another dream of being chased 14th March 2012, 11:49 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I have been having these dreams lately that there is a group of men trying to find me, feels like they are trying to hunt me down. Each dream is always in a different place with different people after me but they all have the same purpose which is to catch me. They seem to believe that I have something or know something that they want but I have no idea what it is, I am always confused why it's me they want.

Last nights dream was placed in the house I lived in before this one and I was hiding from them in the cupboard under the kitchen sink. They opened the doors and looked in but couldn't see me even though I was right there. I got out after they had left to find that I was wearing something I didn't realize was there. It was a long piece of leather that ran down my back and it had straps to hold it on me. The long piece was covered in rows and rows of long metal spikes that went through me completely, from back to front. The strange thing is that it didn't hurt and I questioned why it didnt. In the room with me was a lady I didn't know who was many years older to me, she also had the spikes going through her but she was in a great deal of pain. I was wondering what was going on and what I could do to help when I heard people at the front door, the lady told me it was my sister and her husband and that I had to take the thing with spikes off because they wouldn't understand and would want to know why I wasn't dead. I asked her about all the blood on my top and she told me they wouldn't notice so I ran to the bedroom and took it off just before they walked in.

That is all that I have for that one. Any ideas??????

2another dream of being chased Empty Re: another dream of being chased 17th March 2012, 6:58 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Many angelics have dreams of being chased in one form or another, most commonly by a group of humans who are trying to catch them for experimentation.

The spike and leather sound like battle armour. The reason it doesnt hurt is because angelics dotn feel pain as normal.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3another dream of being chased Empty Re: another dream of being chased 18th March 2012, 1:14 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

Does that really happen though? If many have it then there has to be a common reason linking them right? hhmmm..... could that be why I frequently feel watched.

4another dream of being chased Empty Re: another dream of being chased 20th March 2012, 11:09 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes I have had those dreams as well of being chased..never fun that's for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum