Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

War Dream VERY GRAPHIC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1War Dream VERY GRAPHIC Empty War Dream VERY GRAPHIC 7th March 2012, 8:30 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I was summoned for duty...Micah'El stayed behind...and I went into this vehicle and was heading out to the battlefield...the turraine was weedy but the weeds looks like they were dried out..I was up on the upper part of the vehicle as I was helping someone be a lookout of sorts...then we come into the front lines...to my right and left there were similar vehicles and one threw a grey and red grenade type of device towards me ( these people looked chinese btw slanted eyes dark hair bit chubby) and it hit our vehicle...I feel something hit me and look down and I have red blood ( look down and the consistancy was like tomato paste only a bit diluted with a bit of cream in it so it wasn't deep red) was gushing out of my hip and I knew that I was going to end up dead if I didn't get back to Micah'El... so I jumped off the vehicle and seen that there were wolves coming my way and some looked at me and then went on past and attacked the others that were behind me also someone with a bag huge soldier was in a rusty similar to the medevil period type of armour and was swinging it around to try to get to me, this bag had someones head in it where the guy beheaded him, and was killing people in the process to try and get to me, he of course couldn't keep up and I climbed up the hill and a bunch of dinosaurs were there coming down off the hill and were also passing me...I was able to get to a building looked like it was in ruins almost and I was passing through to them trying to find Micah'El...passed some old lady's but Micah'El couldn't be found...and I was still bleeding and continued to search for Micah'El with no luck...then I left the building and then I woke up.

I just thought I would share...If you want to interprete it you can.

Ara'sh'el

🐰 🐘 :cat treats: 🍿

2War Dream VERY GRAPHIC Empty Re: War Dream VERY GRAPHIC 15th November 2012, 9:04 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Hi Sis,

For me this is a sign of a coming problem that you will be facing alone wherein you will be longing for your love but on that day he will be a little far away from you could be due to an errand or job. The things that are attacking you symbolizes the size or weight of the problem that will be faced by you.

Hope this help Sis somehow even though you've posted this subject last March.

May the Light of Our Father shine upon you Always,

Ramiel

3War Dream VERY GRAPHIC Empty Re: War Dream VERY GRAPHIC 16th November 2012, 9:42 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

thanks brother I appreciate your imput on that...and i don't mind that it was an old post i am just glad someone was able to decipher this.

sis ara

4War Dream VERY GRAPHIC Empty Re: War Dream VERY GRAPHIC 20th November 2012, 5:01 am

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

No prob Sis Glad to help you up. I case you need me I'm also always here for you Sis and also to all.

- Ramiel angel1

5War Dream VERY GRAPHIC Empty Re: War Dream VERY GRAPHIC 2nd December 2012, 8:10 am

OneWingDown

OneWingDown

... I had something just like that where I had been led by a blonde man with light eyes. He wore a militray uniform and he led me throw a ruins of a castle, the castle had a war going on in it, the men where old and young with worn armor on them. We where going through very slowy like slow motion. As we walked he pointed to a moutian with something shiny at the top like a old building and I had to go their, people where fighting to get there.

I rememember comeing out of the field and a jeep or something was sitting in the dirt road most of the plants where dry and not much was in the field around the ruins but for the small woods where I came out.In the jeep was 3 men two where twins and a passanger. The blonde helped me on to the jeep next to the twins who where poking and messing with me and then they started off.
At the end of my dream we had set camp becuase we where going to the building. And the blonde who I dream of most of the time ( that is for another time or topic if wanted..) but he seemd to allways be intersted in me. He kissed me on the top of the head and I asked him what he was since I had come to know him as a friend. he simply said. " I am a child of the night but I walk in the day."

Last dream I had with him was this one I believe... I'll try and remember..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum