Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have Angels.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have Angels..... Empty I have Angels..... 12th July 2011, 12:19 pm

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

I’m not an angel I’m more on Lord and yes Jesus is my Superior, Jesus is actually “The King of Kings and Lord of Lords” but Jesus also has Superior and that’s His GREAT FOUNDER. I have Angels but I’m still in flesh so I can’t really manage them but when my corruptible body had changed into incorruptible then I can already manage them. The GREAT FOUNDER of Jesus is far beyond than God all kind of excellent goodness and beauties are coming from Him and He can’t produce any single evil.

2I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 12th July 2011, 12:51 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

very interesting. In heaven there isn't any need to manage an angel so you wouldn't have to worry about managing any angels in heaven. We coexist with others peacefully and most of them we have worked with in previous lives that we continue to have lasting friendships with them as well.

3I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 12th July 2011, 1:41 pm

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

Yeah but we have something to do in heaven not just praising God all day long, like you will research on what will possibly there in 88 dimensional space, what things can be appropriate there and etc. That is a big task so you really need to have some personal helper, actually angels are just abundance, if you are already a Lord then you can get some of them and give them a task to help you accomplish your goals. But I’m not talking of official Angels like Michael or Metatron they are special, I’m just talking of ordinary angels but they are also intelligent enough.

4I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 12th July 2011, 2:14 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes there are loads of things to do in heaven. That is one of the many misconceptions that man thinks that there isn't anything to do once you get to heaven and when they find out they are shocked. Lol. :lol:

5I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 12th July 2011, 3:22 pm

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

Yeah actually there are 1st heaven, 2nd heaven, and 3rd heaven. Our forever and ever life with our God will be truly full of thrills and excitements. After you have explored the heaven of heavens ask God, God please teach me how to design a space, times, and matters… And for sure we will really praise God to the max. Yeah that’s why it’s called heaven. :cheers:

6I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 13th July 2011, 7:12 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Honestly we don't mind how you believe. As a mundane that is your given right. Micah'el and I know all about heaven and heaven isn't that simple. That is why we are here to educate. To help clear all the misconceptions from what most mundanes have taught their children.

7I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 13th July 2011, 9:43 am

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

But what I’ve said is true. Actually I belong to the Jesus Reigns Stars group; it’s a mix of special people and Angels glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ.

May I ask who your Superior is?

8I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 13th July 2011, 10:42 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

And who was it that told you that there is only 3 parts of heaven?

We allow everyone the right to believe what they believe however if they truly have a desire to seek eternal truths then they must first cast aside what they were taught and be open to new perspectives.

Why would you need to know who my superior is?

9I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 13th July 2011, 12:17 pm

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

Anyway Arashel you and your partner are such wonderful angels :). If you are not yet under the Lordship of Jesus you can join us if you like, Jesus is a Great King and Lord, in His Great Love He can provide His life in your behalf. How to Join in the Lordship of Jesus? You can pray this: “Jesus I acknowledge you as Founded by GREAT GOD and I acknowledge you as my King and Lord. Please include me in your Lordship. Lord please give me eternal life and please always surround me with your Mighty Love”. If you pray that from your heart then it will gradually become reality, and I guarantee that you will have eternal life and all mysteries will be revealed to you. And someday you will personally see our GREAT FOUNDER GOD. Jesus said heaven and earth will fade but those who are under His Lordship will not fade.

10I have Angels..... Empty Re: I have Angels..... 13th July 2011, 1:43 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Thank you for your complements. We truly appreciate your honesty.

Micah'el and I are directly under God, who is the creator of everything that has been, is and ever will be created. We protect him personally and we receive our assignments from him directly as well. We will also protect anyone that he instructs us to protect.

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el
8)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]