Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Angels

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Human Angels Empty Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 2:35 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

http://angelichuman.com/

Do you beleive human angels are possible? Or are they really my still physical kind.. the Nephilim? (though Lightworkers are not Keen on us Nephs) read the link and what not and say what you feel. I came across this alot even on yourangels.com I'd like to know some oppinions.

2Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 2:49 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Okay....the concept of human angels is a lie and is leading others into thinking that human dna and angelic dna will be able to bind into one and become compatiable that would make a human angel possible...this is not possible as both dna structures are not compatible and there ends up with a conflict on a cellular level...no they aren't nephillim..this is saying that humans can have wings and be angels and all they need is to put this supposed dna that is hidden to become active again....do they even know what they are even talking about? Of course they don't....they are just delusional but again they have the right to believe their warped way of thinking...

its another way to deter humanity from the truth...

do you have any theology that all of this is based on? Are they using christian theology as their foundation of this concept or using a pagan to support their human angel concept?

Ara'sh'el

3Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 3:08 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

from what I know this has been going on for a long while it's all part of the starseed (ones from another planet) movement along with the Lightworkers and such. I do not think it is based on any specific religion.

4Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 3:09 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

ok

5Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 3:18 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I had a quick look and to be honest I was very confused, I tried to read it but it just wasn't making any sense to me.

6Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 3:52 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

okay what they are saying is humans have angelic dna....and that if they follow their directions then they will become angelic....

this is a delusion and a misunderstanding about what the christ consciousness really is...if they follow christs example then they will be able to evolve the human dna ( which is still human) into a purer form...how it was originally intended to be.

they have no idea what angelic dna activation is and what it really means..

again they are entitled to have this misguided belief just don't expect me to go along with it. :dragon1:

7Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 5:01 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

right....so a bunch of total crazies then

8Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 22nd June 2012, 7:36 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

in a way yes and unfortunatly this has been going on for a long while now.

9Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 11:25 am

Esh y nurah

ALERT: The following statements within the reply are to be taken as the opinion of the individual below and not to be taken into consideration as an actual fact. Please do not regard it as the actual views of the Angelic Council and regard it as the personal opinion of the individual. Thank you. The Angelic Council.

Ok now what im going to say is not from any books or religion

well human angel is possible . because we are angels in human bodies (if you think your really an angel)
but about the physical wings we wont get that. because our wings are attached in our spiritual self or our angelic self . but we can manifest it in this physical world . but the other people think that it is attached in our physical body but the truth its really not we just manifest it physically.
and the dna part, our dna is being reconstructed this year 2012 thats why most of the people saw 11.11 its a wake up call and we just need to be aware of that . they say that our dnas are reprogramming itself to another whole new level . in order for our physical body to cope up to the vibration of the fifth dimension . because believe it or not humanity is ascending
so we have to meditate and tap our higher self

and about the human can become an angel . its about reaching your Godhood or christhood. but not literally you will become an angel . well there some cases that human can be an angel.

human angel is not a human with angelic blood or angelic dna or angelic physical attribute
human angel is a reincarnated angel in a human body who has a mission and a lifetime to learn

10Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 12:55 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I am going to disagree with this zuriel, as an angel born into this flesh body, some of what you are saying is scaremongering , 11.11 was a terrible tragedy but has nothing to do with anything other than human politics.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

11Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 1:16 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

again I agree with Micah'El

12Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 1:29 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Hi there,
In regards human angel - no born human has ever ascended to angel (angels were never humans, you can't become an angel) - You either are angel or you're not.

Nephilim are the decendants of angels who copitulated with humans. Normally Nephilim are female, they will have both the angel and human inside them, they will have a conflict between extremes of emotions- caused by the warring human and angel parts. (I believe that is what Ara'Sh'El means by angellic DNA.

13Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 1:31 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

its what she was basicly telling me. And something I am working on. (plus reconnecting with everything so outside was good yesterday until I saw lightening.

14Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 1:33 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I love lightning

15Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 1:36 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

yes Micah'El this is what I mean and I agree again angel1

16Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 1:46 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

me lol I am scared of lightneing big time. I always had a fear of lightening.

17Human Angels Empty Re: Human Angels 23rd June 2012, 2:07 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

my favourite thing to do is go out into an open field when its raining hard and yes when its lightning and just look up at the sky its serene angel1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum