Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Problem with Old People

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Problem with Old People Empty The Problem with Old People 15th December 2013, 2:10 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Each day I observe, each time I run across an old person aka those past 60 and I get the very same thing whether it's on a forum or in the real world..

They always think that just because they are say old that whatever they spew out of their mouth is so important to younger generations that they must take every word as if it was God himself said it....This is bullshit...

Also they feel that whatever they believe is the only way to believe and by god if you don't think like them then you're going to burn in hell...Again this is also bullshit...

This I find preposterous, absurd and down right ignorant...Just because you are old doesn't give you the right to force your crap onto others that are younger then you....and when someone doesn't agree you go run and whine.

Age is just a number whilst ignorance and stupidity linger with these lot...

Always keep an open mind and cast off your sense of entitlement as even you are still able to learn new ways and new concepts...

So what you are old...it's what happens from birth until you die you grow older...doesn't make you God.

2The Problem with Old People Empty Re: The Problem with Old People 15th December 2013, 3:00 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I like Old People, they talk to you and it's actually quite relevant and informed. I had a conversation on the bus with an old guy from Ferryhill.

We talked about how difficult it was getting from Ferryhill, now the direct buses don't run. Then he told me about where to get cheap Christmas Lunch, only £4.95.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3The Problem with Old People Empty Re: The Problem with Old People 15th December 2013, 5:55 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

You are missing my point..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum