Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Micah’El Can I ask you?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Micah’El Can I ask you? 15th July 2011, 8:37 pm

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

By the way Mic the truth is I’m a incarnate Lord from JESUS; half human half WORD.

The Official Angel Lord Michael is actually under the Lordship of Jesus, I know it because I’m trained under the Lordship of Michael. Yes Lord Michael told me that He has incarnates and some of them are classifieds. I ask Ara ‘sh’El if both of you are under Lord Jesus she said both of you are getting direct order from God. So are both of you a classified incarnate angels or an open incarnate angels?

Thanks!

2Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 16th July 2011, 7:34 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

We are exactly who we are, I am Micah'El incarnated to be here to guide others who are here.

I do not know what you mean by classified or open. We are the the word made flesh, we were sent on an errand by god into the flesh of a dying foetus. By being inside the flesh we keep it alive. Without us the flesh would die as it would have if we hadnt come into it.

I am as you put it a Lord from Jesus, I am Michael simple as that. The reason you are here is that you have not yet learned everything you can from us. You are here to be a guide to others.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 16th July 2011, 8:20 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I am also here to assist Micah'El in this task

4Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 29th July 2011, 10:57 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

I am here in this life to learn truth and to learn about myself. I will help to the best of my ability!

5Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 29th July 2011, 11:27 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Glad to hear that chris :-)

6Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 3:05 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

I wonder if there ever would be anyone that compiles all the gnostic literature together and actually correct the Bible and the koran and other books :)

7Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 3:08 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

that would definitely shake up all of the world religions lol but would be nice if someone did that. ☀

8Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 3:12 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

heh if i ever return to Monaco in physical life, i would love to make that my mission.

9Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 3:34 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Haahaa it would be a very interesting

10Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 4:59 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

This She seems to be elvated to a diety, also i found there is a diety that is a blond headed male from the beginings of our migration from the harvest lands.

11Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 9:16 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

i had a intyeresting dream years ago i would like to share, i feel ia m ready

besides seeing my pal's kin in heaven at four forks (a restauraunt in heaven). and also another dream, i dreamed i was at his grave in the fall season, and then i was witnessing his shell being taken to be resurrected and i was right there with him witnessing that.

12Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 30th July 2011, 9:20 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

the event took place like in a room like a surgery. Sheesh i feel like i am nuts finally talking about this

13Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 31st July 2011, 3:53 pm

SilentEcho

your not nuts, you are experiencing something very few ppl experience. you should take pride in that.

14Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 31st July 2011, 4:53 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

No you arent nuts chris. I will start a thread so that you can post dream experiences

In that thread you can go into more depth and I will help you interprete them.

Blessings and Light,

Ara'sh'el

15Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 2nd August 2011, 7:24 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

I am at the point i am very drained, i noticed that helping my nephew that whatever is controlling his thoughts or he is extremely intelligennt and tries to justify every thought. I learned i have to be very consistent what i say and not be knocked off course and cornered. Who is doing tthis to him or is it just mental illness?

16Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 2nd August 2011, 8:41 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

Is Elaine the name of the Briton/Norman maiden essence of the Bona Dea?

it seems when i started thinking about this, i started having such strong vibrartions in my right ear.

17Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 2nd August 2011, 8:43 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

It seems i am starting to know differentiation between Human sound and spirit sounds.

18Micah’El Can I ask you? Empty Re: Micah’El Can I ask you? 2nd August 2011, 8:45 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Chris if you want to ask this in a separate thread and go into more depth with what is going on we will be able to help assist you better.

We are both here for you and will help you figure out what is going on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum