Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What makes you smile?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What makes you smile? Empty What makes you smile? 14th July 2011, 2:52 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

In this topic all you have to do is post what makes you smile..

Enjoy!

What makes me smile is cuddling up next to Micah'el right after we have our fun ;) , Seeing my favourite foul ( They are called Coots) on a nest with their babies or floating down the river, hearing
children laughing as I pass them by, walking back home with Micah'el to our flat and warm sunny days with a mild breeze.

2What makes you smile? Empty Re: What makes you smile? 17th July 2011, 4:51 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

What makes me smile?

Waking up next to the person I will spend my entire life with. Sitting holding hands, Billy Connolly, Roy Chubby Brown to name a few.

But mostly what makes me smile is being able to enjoy this world in all its glory.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3What makes you smile? Empty Re: What makes you smile? 18th July 2011, 1:06 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

there are many things that makes me smile, but what comes to mind right now is when im watching my two little ones play happily together, laughing and having fun. The other is my favourite essential oil, neroli. When i smell that its...well...um i don't really know how to put into words the bliss it gives me. Oh and when my husband comes home early from work.
Claire xoxo

4What makes you smile? Empty Re: What makes you smile? 18th July 2011, 2:10 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

That is very nice claire, thanks for sharing.

What also makes me smile is seeing Micah'el break out into a dance when one of our favourite songs come on hahaaa its classic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]