Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blame it on the Bible

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blame it on the Bible Empty Blame it on the Bible 15th November 2013, 9:40 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I came across someone from somewhere really unimportant to say just where but this individual asked if heavenly angels had a gender...like if there were any female angels... then I read a response by another saying that the bible says that there are both but the most famous are male...

This really made me want to step in and say something but fortunately I had father and others say ignore them and let them be...

Back in the bible day women were revered as lower then the male and the thought that I would not be a female amongst my six brothers....I mean seriously humanity has truly made a mess out of everything that is non human...

And yes there continues to this very minute female angelics within heavens gates some are very well known but not really known down here on earth.

Thoughts?

2Blame it on the Bible Empty Re: Blame it on the Bible 15th November 2013, 2:08 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

yes of course there are female Angels I am the last time I checked... hmm let me check again yup I am female. In the Bible it states that Angels have no gender whatsoever whitch is why also the topic of the grigori and Nephalim are STILL debated in religious sects and whatnot. Because the thought of Angels even mating what just bad at the time even to human fundies today. If Angels could n ot mate whatsoever then well I'd not be here. I may be compleatly wrong just going on knowlage that I was taught.

3Blame it on the Bible Empty Re: Blame it on the Bible 15th November 2013, 2:45 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol I know it's really crazy...again a way to control the human populous way of thinking I believe and also well back in those days women were frowned upon.

A

4Blame it on the Bible Empty Re: Blame it on the Bible 15th November 2013, 3:04 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya so the very thought of female angels was well unheard of. If any female Angel existed it would be a demon in their veiw.

5Blame it on the Bible Empty Re: Blame it on the Bible 18th November 2013, 7:25 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Actually in reality all Angelic's are androgynous. In heaven we have no true gender. We are Angels and that is all.

When we come to this or other realms, we chose a gender on a subconscious or concious level. That is why when being viewed by mundanes in the bible they couldn't tell if the angel was male or female.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

6Blame it on the Bible Empty Re: Blame it on the Bible 19th November 2013, 1:11 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

lol the funny thing is I often get mistaken for male more so online then off. But I always laugh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]