Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, I'm Jobutsu...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 19th October 2012, 8:22 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Jobutsu wrote:Thanks for the welcome Ara'sh'el ans MourningStar... over joyed1

As for the line about what I think The Lucifer would say MourningStar, well, without the Gem, the meaning behind what I said can't be seen... shh1

Jobu :wink2:

You're welcome...also do not disrespect MourningStar as he would know what he would say....humans have confused the Christ consciousness into calling it the lucifer or other things again you can have a viewpoint but do not speak on lucifers behalf.

Again this is a place of peace and please read the rules of the house to prevent any future misunderstandings. Thank you for cooperating.

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

2Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 19th October 2012, 1:30 pm

Anonymous

My apologies Ara'sh'el, I meant no disrespect towards MourningStar, was just being honest about Gems and their purpose, which isn't supposed to be for bragging rights to your girl friends about the size of the rock on your finger...

Jobu

3Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 20th October 2012, 8:56 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Apology accepted and again I don't mind hearing your imput on things hugs

4Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 20th October 2012, 10:44 am

Anonymous

Ara'sh'el wrote:Apology accepted and again I don't mind hearing your imput on things hugs

Sorry for having to push with so much force, but I didn't know how else to get in to with Eden again...

But for now I'm tired and was given permission to take this weekend off work, though I put in some over time before I clocked out...

See you Monday, just kidding, I'll be lurking... over joyed1

5Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 20th October 2012, 12:21 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Jobutsu wrote:
Ara'sh'el wrote:Apology accepted and again I don't mind hearing your imput on things hugs

Sorry for having to push with so much force, but I didn't know how else to get in to with Eden again...

But for now I'm tired and was given permission to take this weekend off work, though I put in some over time before I clocked out...

See you Monday, just kidding, I'll be lurking... over joyed1

Lol okay

6Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 20th October 2012, 5:14 pm

Anonymous

Oops, I mean t say "get in touch with Eden again" not "get in to with", anyways, I have a story to finish... :wink2:

*No you don't you're done already, enjoy the rest of the weekend!*

(Okay, I get some rest for the Allumanautistical Mathematics competition... infatuation1 )

* :smiles4: *

Okay Ara'sh'el, I'm done experimenting with the voices in my head, good news, I've almost convinced myself I'm not crazy and just twisted, anyways... hugs1

Jobu :dragon1:

7Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 22nd October 2012, 9:56 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Jobutsu wrote:Oops, I mean t say "get in touch with Eden again" not "get in to with", anyways, I have a story to finish... :wink2:

*No you don't you're done already, enjoy the rest of the weekend!*

(Okay, I get some rest for the Allumanautistical Mathematics competition... infatuation1 )

* :smiles4: *

Okay Ara'sh'el, I'm done experimenting with the voices in my head, good news, I've almost convinced myself I'm not crazy and just twisted, anyways... hugs1

Jobu :dragon1:

lol we are the sane ones actually...lol

8Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 22nd October 2012, 10:32 am

Anonymous

lol... I know, I just like messing with your heads... just making sure you're all listening to the predicament I'm in with... and and then...

\*/Is that pumpkin pie I smell?\*/

Jobu :pokingstick1:

9Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 22nd October 2012, 11:09 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Jobutsu wrote:lol... I know, I just like messing with your heads... just making sure you're all listening to the predicament I'm in with... and and then...

\*/Is that pumpkin pie I smell?\*/

Jobu :pokingstick1:

no need again lucifer and I know the truth and what is really going on UP THERE and well let's just say it breaks my heart :crying2:

10Hello, I'm Jobutsu... Empty Re: Hello, I'm Jobutsu... 22nd October 2012, 11:54 am

Anonymous

Well it's a good thing I'm an early morning bird... getting the worms... anyways, I have to fly south now, almost winter time here in Canada and you know how much I love the cold... ACHEW...

Jobu grr1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum