Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Karma Empty Karma 20th June 2012, 1:07 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Karma...what you do will either come back at you in a positive way ( if you do a good deed) or a negetive way ( if you do something bad)

What are your thoughts and views from a theological position that this originated from?

I believe that this is just a human term for maintaining balance and striving to do things that will help benefit the universe rather then hinder it.

Thoughts?

Ara'sh'el

2Karma Empty Re: Karma 20th June 2012, 1:25 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I do beleive in Karma acualy. lol I have seen it happen before BUt it does go along with baqlance to.

3Karma Empty Re: Karma 21st June 2012, 2:08 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I don't personally believe in karma but i believe in something like it which is a bit scientific aka cause and effect....anything you do has an effect of things

4Karma Empty Re: Karma 21st June 2012, 3:27 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I've been trying to find the words that would best get across my thoughts and I suppose yours of cause and effect fits well enough. Although I like the idea of karma, anything that will help others be kinder is a good thing in my view.

5Karma Empty Re: Karma 6th December 2012, 11:28 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

Don't believe in Karma either...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum