Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playing GOD

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playing GOD Empty Playing GOD 16th September 2011, 7:53 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Human beings have always played God. Why do you think we are still on this planet and were not wiped out by the various plagues that have befallen us?

The Black Death should have decimated our population, not withstanding Malaria, Cholera etc. However not only plagues, war and attrition, but even just one species overrunning another species. Modern humans overran the Neanderthals and Denisovans, what makes us think that there is always a way to continue our existence?

Historic Plagues:
The plague of Athens 430-427 BC
The Antonine Plague 165-180 AD
The Justinian Plague 541-542 AD
The Black Death 1347-1351 AD
Native American Smallpox Epidemic 1500-1900 AD
The First Six Cholera Pandemics 1816-1923 AD
The Spanish Flu Pandemic 1918-1920

And so on and so on…

Had humanity not played God, invented vaccines and tried to stop death we would hardly exist. Why is it that people abhor science with one breath but cling to it with the other?

In the same news that brought the glowing cat – created by genetically modifying it with DNA from a glowing jellyfish (to eventually cure HIV and AIDS). The other news was a genetically modified Mosquito bred for the specific purpose of tackling Dengue fever.

However one is being given the thumbs up and the other the thumbs down!

Each breakthrough of our timeline has been in the pursuit of God. We shot into space looking for our elusive creator, expecting him to be there. We wonder if we are favoured more than any other of his brood. We question him when a plague threatens, an asteroid comes too close, and we destroy each other with viruses and manmade weapons. The key word there is manmade!

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2Playing GOD Empty Re: Playing GOD 17th September 2011, 9:16 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes you do bring up an interesting point...I call it hypocracy.

I think the breakthroughs are fabulous....

but of course you know some would say stop playing god...that is until they want a child and aren't able to have it so they will seek invitro fertilisation to become parents...again hypocritical...

Ara'sh'el

3Playing GOD Empty Re: Playing GOD 17th September 2011, 3:35 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I think we have been given a wonderful gift with our ability to make a change where it counts the most. Lives have been changed for the better because of it. I do think it has to be used wisely and with respect but great things can come of it.

We can only use the tools we have been given to move the pieces around but the essentials of life are still there and that we can't change. I think we should embrace it for all the wonders it can achieve.

Claire

4Playing GOD Empty Re: Playing GOD 17th September 2011, 4:38 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Honestly if dad truly wanted to wipe out the entire human race nothing would stop that because he is God and he can make it so that no human would survive the strain that he would develop....so in a sense dad is allowing all of these breakthroughs to become existant...humans should be appreciative of this and not start complaining cause one day that breakthrough will help you live that much longer but ultimately anything that man develops won't cause them to live forever...sorry people God wouldn't permit physical immortality to exist..and if you honestly think that God would change his mind on this then you are simply believing a delusion...

Also there will come a time when humanity will go too far and dad will say enough is enough and stop the experimentations that humans are doing with their own DNA and anything that they try to do afterwards will ultimately fail...so I say enjoy it while it lasts.

I rest my case..

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

5Playing GOD Empty Re: Playing GOD 17th September 2011, 8:45 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

That is not the point I was trying to make. I was saying people are denouncing it in one breath and welcoming it in the other.

Yes GOD allowed man to have a brain, and he uses that brain in the development of science. However that science has brought about the Atom Bomb. The person who developed the bomb after he saw it used said 'I have become the destroyer of worlds'.

It is hypocracy that you welcome the breakthroughs when they are giving people children i.e. Invitro-fertilisation, or giving you a cure for diseases. But yet you cry out 'why is this allowed' when someone misuses that science for their own ends. Chemical and biological weapons for example.

Either say no to all science or let them get on with it and let them mess with DNA or whatever they are doing.

As a final word on the subject from me, we all know those of us who are Angellics that the end of days is coming and it will be heralded not by angels and god initially but by man. I dont want to reveal to much information lest to say, you will soon release a pathogen that in one hand you will welcome as a cure, yet it will leave death in its wake.

So says Micah'el (First)

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

6Playing GOD Empty Re: Playing GOD 18th September 2011, 2:26 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

No I see what you are saying, I just try to focus on the good and am well aware of the terrible things that can come of it. I sit on the side of just let them get on with it, but it doesn't make the suffering that can come as a result any less saddening.

7Playing GOD Empty Re: Playing GOD 18th September 2011, 3:39 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I know what you are saying hunni and its also similar to when someone says that they have psychic abilities, they want all the positive aspects of it however they don't want to accept the negative sides to it...you must also accept the negative drawbacks to it as well that is the only way that you will be able to accept your gifts truly and fully....this is also true to the scientific medical breakthroughs you must also accept the negative drawbacks to it if you are truly for it or disagree and ignore it all... if you don't then you are being hypocritical...

Yes it is sad that there are individuals out there who would misuse this science. Unfortunately we are in a corrupt world and there's not really much we can do to keep those who would misuse it from misusing it... unless you can get to them before they do any catastrophic damage...all we can do is educate them that there will be potential risks to this wonderful discovery and be aware of the negative consequences that can potentially arise from this as well...it is a blessing and a curse.

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum