Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

walking with knives???

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1walking with knives??? Empty walking with knives??? 12th August 2011, 12:48 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I had this dream last night and I don't remember all of it clearly but I will tell you what I remember.

I was travelling with someone, a guy, but not someone that I know. It felt like he was teaching me things, kind of like on the job training. Both of us had knives and the places we went also have people that carried knives. Not everyone had them, but those that did were walking around like they were guarding everyone else, protecting them I guess. I kept taking out my knife to look at it almost as though I didn't believe I was one of them. I kept running my fingers over the blade, in a way it looked a bit like a bread knife but much sharper.

That is about as clear as I can make it out.

claire xoxo

2walking with knives??? Empty Re: walking with knives??? 12th August 2011, 1:09 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

My interpretation:

This is from a past life that you had as being trained as a ninja and you didn't believe that you would be able to get into the training program at first but you were good enough to get into it. You were amazed that you got in cause it is extremely hard to get into the program.

Hope this helps!
:)

3walking with knives??? Empty Re: walking with knives??? 13th August 2011, 1:07 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

ninja??? Well thats kinda cool i guess. Thanks my dear for that, would never have thought of that. :flower:

4walking with knives??? Empty Re: walking with knives??? 14th August 2011, 9:10 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Lol well I also have a different interpretation on this as well since apparently the first did not click with you. This one should make more sense lol.

The interpretation:

You are in a dangerous area and you are given a tool to protect and defend yourself..prepare for what is to come.

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

5walking with knives??? Empty Re: walking with knives??? 15th August 2011, 12:13 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

prepare for what is to come???? I know that wasn't meant to be frightening but something about it is. Think I like the first one better, less scary :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum