Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

this Obamacare over here is rediculas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty this Obamacare over here is rediculas 4th January 2014, 4:22 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

heya to this day I am still trying to get insurance. But it has been hard because I am denied everytime. Ya sure we can buy insurance but the catch is none and i mean none of them we can even come close to affording. I am getting deeply discouraged.

2this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty Re: this Obamacare over here is rediculas 8th January 2014, 12:44 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I have heard there was that problem. Funny thing was when I was over there in 2006, I had to go to the ER and even before I got in the ambulance (the driver checked my wallet for any insurance documents).

I told them I was a foreigner and had my E1-11 (which they checked over but wouldn't accept).

Now E1-11 is a goverment health/travel insurance card. It is meant to be accepted everywhere, and is meant to grant the carrier access to health care, equal to that he would receive in this country.

Yet it was still turned down, and I was denied medical treatment.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty Re: this Obamacare over here is rediculas 8th January 2014, 2:16 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I do know now that there is a Law that changed that. You in the US cannot be denied medical treatment insurance or not. Denying treatment is now against the law. But you would have a hefty bill if you have no insurance.

4this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty Re: this Obamacare over here is rediculas 8th January 2014, 3:49 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

yeah that's like the downside isn't it lol

5this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty Re: this Obamacare over here is rediculas 9th January 2014, 3:27 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya probibly. I remeber when living in MA If I did not get my insurance my bill was sky high.

6this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty Re: this Obamacare over here is rediculas 9th January 2014, 1:00 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

sheesh you'd think they would cut you some slack...

7this Obamacare over here is rediculas Empty Re: this Obamacare over here is rediculas 9th January 2014, 7:33 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

nope never really. I just hope things get better in all ways. My low energy and depression is causing family problems again *sighs* It is always something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum