Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cure Me Now!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cure Me Now! Empty Cure Me Now! 17th December 2013, 6:42 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

A question I encounter a lot...

I need a physical condition cured asap! Why won't the Angels or God do it? Am I being punished?

2Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 17th December 2013, 6:59 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

The reason why God or Angels won't cure all illnesses is because well some things are meant to be battled out and conquered on one's own or something that we will have to manage...for example some conditions like say down's syndrome cannot be cured only managed...hence why there are physical doctors to treat physical conditions.

Does that mean that these lot are cursed with an incurable illness..no.

3Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 18th January 2014, 2:53 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

We are not here to manage your health, to save you from disease or illness. We are here to watch you, inspire in you the goodness of your heart.

Yes, God the father or any angel could cure you in an instant, but we wont. We are bound by the tenants to not interfere.

When Pandora, opened the box and let out all the evil's in the world, so too she let out diseases, and death. In the days before Pandora, noone died, everyone lived forever and never got sick. This is no longer the case and so people get sick and die.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

4Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 19th January 2014, 4:38 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I agree. It is one of the reasons why I do not understand all these Angel Healing stuff. But hey whatever.

5Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 23rd January 2014, 5:54 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yeah well as Mi'ca has stated we aren't allowed to interfere...no matter what these people say...I would actually be scared of anyone trying that crap on me....I have had reiki sent to me once and it was some nasty stuff...never again...everything we do has to be documented and we are held accountable for each and every action...so if we think...THINK..that someone needs to truly be healed we have to make sure that it is in accordance with our rules...besides who knows what you are inviting in when you have these outsiders who say they are using angels to heal are really bringing into these individuals systems...

6Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 24th January 2014, 3:31 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

true you are right on that. And no healing should be used without concent anyway and even then I never trusted all this Angel healing stuff anyway.

7Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 24th January 2014, 5:16 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Don't heal, reveal

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

8Cure Me Now! Empty Re: Cure Me Now! 24th January 2014, 8:18 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host