Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scientology

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scientology Empty Scientology 15th December 2013, 7:19 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I have in the past researched about Scientology and I am still wondering does anyone really practice this?If so how do they afford it? From what I recall it's expensive to practice this...

Thoughts?

2Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 15th December 2013, 10:48 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I beleive brad pitt or tom cruise are in it. I am not sure who else but alot are eather celebraties or humans in power.

3Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 16th December 2013, 9:22 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

well from what I read that they believe that humans are immortal, spiritual beings that inhabit a physical body and has had innumerable past lives and lived in basically et cultures preceding all of them...sounds like a couple of people that I have encountered in the past lol...only I don't think that they were truly aware that they believed that way lol

4Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 16th December 2013, 10:38 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya alot of starseeds (humans with what they say is an ET soul in a human body.) they beleive they had many past lives and were sent here for some kind of mission to help the Earth into a 5th dimentional stage or something and they are here to help ALL humans have this spiritual awakening.

5Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 17th December 2013, 2:19 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

It's funny I wonder if they are even aware that what they are practicing is generally the same thing as these lot....ohhh I heard that Tom Cruise spent a fortune before he could be so prominent or something to that affect..it was something like to clear his soul lol

6Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 17th December 2013, 3:25 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya so it was tom Cruise. But its VERY simmilar it is kind of freaky. Starseeds also have this Higher Self concept and how ALL come from The Source. All come from beyond earth ect.. And the concept of a space family.

7Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 17th December 2013, 4:58 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol omg i just read more about this...they make you pay them money in order to break free from the physical universe yada yada

8Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 17th December 2013, 5:53 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

you have got to be kidding me.. I am not sure if its true or not but mostly celebraties and such join something like that.

9Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 17th December 2013, 6:36 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

nope the money is for the lectures I swear it gets really ridiculous lol

10Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 18th December 2013, 1:04 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

wow. Ya I bet though lol I would like to hear their ideas.

11Scientology Empty Re: Scientology 18th December 2013, 5:32 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol nah I wouldn't sounds too crazy for me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]