Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Issues arising from the site

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Issues arising from the site Empty Issues arising from the site 13th July 2011, 6:03 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

If you ever need to ask either of us a question, note that each of us gives their own answers to the questions you ask.

It does not mean that we do not agree, it just means we each have our own ways of expressing what we know, and we each grew up in different environments. The fact that we each give different opinions and answers is what makes this forum work.

Everyone is here to help you become the best person you can be, take the information you get and make your own decisions and judgements.

So says the most wise and kind angel Micah'El (You should always listen to me first) Only Kidding!!!

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 13th July 2011, 8:00 pm

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

Count on me MicahEL, our contemplation me and my group Jesus Reigns Stars is not judgment but love.

3Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 14th July 2011, 9:45 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol honey you are a classic..

We both have different perspectives on how we see things around us. That's just how we were created.

However when it really comes down to it. We are always going to be there united in that common goal that we all are put on earth to do.

4Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 14th July 2011, 11:10 am

InvincibleGrace5

InvincibleGrace5

Do you have particular constellation? In the Lordship of Jesus there are Jesus Reigns North Stars, South Stars, and others.

If you don’t have yet you can join us. But why I’m encouraging you to join us it because our Father God is Sacred, He should not be disturb in just small matters, if it’s just small matters let it be traverse by King Jesus ahead, in that way the system will be organized and we are actually venerating the Father God. :cheers:

But it’s up to you, if you want. :D

5Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 16th July 2011, 7:49 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I appreciate your offer InvincibleGrace, we are already in the system. There is only one hierarchy:

GOD (Amiel)

Jesus (Yaweh)

First Circle (Closest to God, Intangibles) (Singers of his praise)
Seraphim
Cherubim
Ophanim

Second Circle (Overseers of the universe)
Dominions
Virtues
Powers

Third Circle (Overseers of Races, planets, people)
Principalities
Archangels
Angels

Souls
Mundanes

I take my orders from the father who created us in his image, beings of light. I was created first by the father to be leader of his army. I am Arcchangele Principales Sancte Micah'El. Saint Michael or Lord Michael.

I am the consellation of Corona Borealis often called The Northern Crown and my star is Alphecca.

I agree that God doesnt need to be bothered with trivialities, however the chain of command must be obeyed, so if you have something no matter what it is, it gets passed up the chain. Until it is deemed as being resolved.

Thank you for being here InvincibleGrace, we need to encourage the followers and the incarnates back to one place.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

6Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 16th July 2011, 8:00 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

My constellation is: Equuleus and its called little horse.

Yes and what Micah'el said is true.

7Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 3rd March 2012, 1:32 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

lol what I am wondering now is.. if I am Cherabim, Am I not supposed to be directly WITH The Father?... O well I still sing Holy Holy Holy when I can (the Trisigron)

8Issues arising from the site Empty Re: Issues arising from the site 4th March 2012, 4:58 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol if you reread the post you will see that cherubs also praise father to the highest extent :) I am always glorifying father...I love him so much :)

As for those who protect father there are only 4 of us...Micah'El, myself, Gabriel and Raphael...but father does go directly to any of the other ones if he needs to...as cherub is part of the highest order...please don't think that father is neglecting the other ranks or doesn't interact with them...he personally will interact with the highest order and then we will relay the messages to the lower ranks as we do have direct contact...however only 4 of us are allowed direct direct contact with father in all of his glory and power as we have been around since the beginning...that doesn't mean that we are better then any one else..that is what father has mandated things to be... :)

Blessing and light,

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum