Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My life

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My life Empty My life 9th November 2013, 9:56 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

If my life has taught me anything it is this:

I have wanted to kill myself so many times, I've left scars so deep they took years to fully heal.

I've gouged at my face, chest and legs. Yet through all of it, it only took someone's kind word or touch to bring me back from the brink.

So, be careful how you talk to someone who is fragile. It can save or destroy them.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2My life Empty Re: My life 9th November 2013, 10:03 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

the ripple effect always comes into play

3My life Empty Re: My life 9th November 2013, 2:09 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

i never had a plan but I thought about it more then once back in west virgina. Human roomates selling drugs and whatnot. My stepfather was always in my mind and it was everything building up. I thought the Father had abandoned me yet I always went to the church steps and before I sat would spred my wings and say holy holy holy. (you know the rest) and i always felt Heavens Light. I miss that one church alot. I have been better since in FL.

4My life Empty Re: My life 9th November 2013, 5:04 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Eshtar wrote:i never had a plan but I thought about it more then once back in west virgina. Human roomates selling drugs and whatnot.  My stepfather was always in my mind and it was everything building up. I thought the Father had abandoned me yet I always went to the church steps and before I sat would spred my wings and say holy holy holy. (you know the rest) and i always felt Heavens Light. I miss that one church alot. I have been better since in FL.
true we have all felt as if father has abandon us but when he reminds us that he's always been there it is comforting...I have always known of what I need to do...hence why the thought of having a guardian angel is ridiculous for our kind..we have no need for guardian angels as we aren't human...when you find that place where you can just spread your wings it's also comforting as well which is also vital to our general well being.

A:rose1: 

5My life Empty Re: My life 9th November 2013, 6:40 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya when I Know I am alone I let out my angelic wings and stretch them. In Churches it was strange they would go from wall to the wall on the otherside. it felt good (luckely no human say what was going on. Though sometimes I wondered.)

6My life Empty Re: My life 10th November 2013, 10:04 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

in a church they wouldn't lol funny

7My life Empty Re: My life 10th November 2013, 12:35 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

why not? they are thinking of the father and angels and all. maybe alittle too much.

8My life Empty Re: My life 11th November 2013, 2:22 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

well for one they expect angels to congregate in places like that lol and two they are too focused either out dressing the others or gossip about the latest topics...course you will the odd member who will sense a difference in you...i had one preacher once try to lay claim on me by calling me his angel... that was when I was oh I would say 13...but you are generally safe until you leave the grounds.

A

9My life Empty Re: My life 11th November 2013, 4:48 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ahh yes. A preacher tried that ha? creepy.. but ya I usualy spread my wings in churches but it depends on the church if the church is draining O god forget it. I am pulled to churches that have the true presence of Him.

10My life Empty Re: My life 12th November 2013, 8:05 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

yeah he was creepy lol if a church is dead then i'd normally just watch and not do anything...what's the point ya know

A

11My life Empty Re: My life 12th November 2013, 12:39 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya if the Church does not have the presence of the father there I am never going to be pulled. Only one Church had Him there and thats my old Lutheran Church in West Virginia.

12My life Empty Re: My life 13th November 2013, 4:54 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

every church has the potential if they want it bad enough...revivals are always the best times to go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]