Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does any one religion have the ultimate truth?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Does any one religion have the ultimate truth? Empty Does any one religion have the ultimate truth? 15th September 2013, 4:08 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I really would love to say, yes Christians have everything correct.

Unfortunately no world religion is fully correct on any particular point. They all agree that you must:

• Love God
    Love your brother
    Live an upstanding life
    Don't kill

But then they cannot agree on who God is, is there more than one, is it Allah, Jehovah, Yaweh, Budha.

I think if everyone could put aside what they know or believe and just communicate, find common ground and work from there. Then the truth will be found by all.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I do not think any religion has the compleat ultimet truth because as my husband says really its all a matter of how one would perceive God or Gods. A statue could be sitting there but each person could perceive an angle different from the next. So I when I refur to God usualy say Creator. Even with Angels don't we in a sence go beyond human religion?

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Eshtar wrote:I do not think any religion has the compleat ultimet truth because as my husband says really its all a matter of how one would perceive God or Gods. A statue could be sitting there but each person could perceive an angle different from the next. So I when I refur to God usualy say Creator. Even with Angels don't we in a sence go beyond human religion?
Very true...we are beyond religion...as well there really isn't any need for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum