Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Prayer Empty Prayer

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you today to help me and my beloved get through this day and to help us through any difficulty that we may face...we are nothing without you and we depend on you with every breath that we take and we are eternally grateful that you call us your children and that through you we can overcome anything and fight the darker forces that will try to fight against us...through you we have the strength to stand up against them and may they stay down and not have the strength to fight as they will see that your light is within us..we are so happy that we can come to you at anytime and don't need to fret as you will guide us through...

I love you dear father and you are every reason why I wake up happy and I know that I am so blessed because I have you to go to and grant me another day in order to sing your praise.. over joyed1 over joyed1 angel1 :flowerlove2:

In Jesus's loving, honourable, beautiful, everlasting name I ask and pray,

Amen

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum