Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where do you think Christmas truly Originated From?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

Wanted to hear everyone's theological view on where the Origin of Christmas truly came from

I believe that it was a way to christianise the pagan holiday just so that the holiday wouldn't become obsolete or banned from the church...

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

aculy yes history proves it so really. The Church fanatics (in my veiw NOT true Christians as Jesus taught tolerance and acceptence) the Church wanted Pagans to convert and worship God THER way only so they made christmas right on Yule and made it just like yule so then pagans would convert easyer. it is why even as a Nephilim and angelic I am finding hard to be Christian more and more but I also realise that not ALL christians are fanatics. for ones who do not know as an Angel a few years ago I well i tried to Fall i tried renouncing Him. lol lets just say He is forgiving. Pagans also know Him BUT worship and know He has many names. That does not make pagans wrong. Also jesus was NOT born Dec 25th he was acualy born around the same time as easter. makes one think don't it?

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

Eshtar wrote:aculy yes history proves it so really. The Church fanatics (in my veiw NOT true Christians as Jesus taught tolerance and acceptence) the Church wanted Pagans to convert and worship God THER way only so they made christmas right on Yule and made it just like yule so then pagans would convert easyer. it is why even as a Nephilim and angelic I am finding hard to be Christian more and more but I also realise that not ALL christians are fanatics. for ones who do not know as an Angel a few years ago I well i tried to Fall i tried renouncing Him. lol lets just say He is forgiving. Pagans also know Him BUT worship and know He has many names. That does not make pagans wrong. Also jesus was NOT born Dec 25th he was acualy born around the same time as easter. makes one think don't it?

The church that is nearby us has been calling me in a sense..lots of wonderful christians and so we will end up calling it our church and making sure everyone is safe and so on from now on...

I think that the roman catholic church has a lot to do with it...after all a lot of the holy wars were because of their ideals and I feel that father God is much more open minded then what the roman catholics are making him out to be but again that's my opinion and I respect everyones spiritual views on any matter...

Father God is forgiving...

It makes me wonder if there truly is a Christian holiday...if not then its okay and that really I believe that the churches should acknowledge that their holiday was originally a pagan holiday and be more compassionate towards the early religions...

There was a time that Christianity and magic/energy work was actually one and the same...that too is something to think about tongue sticking out1

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I think Christmas is a time to be with people you love, to spend time with them and be in good company with nice food.

It doesnt matter that the holiday is made up by the church or what the reasons were, it has now come to mean something entirely different.

Thats how I see it.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Very true dear :)

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

yes very true. Thats the True meaning of xmas in my mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum