Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

a raven in my front yard

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a raven in my front yard Empty a raven in my front yard 19th December 2012, 9:44 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I had this dream the other night and just remembered today.

I was out in my front yard with some of my family when a raven flew in and landed on the ground. I put my arm out and the raven flew onto my arm and we just looked at each other. We were communicating with each other but I don't remember what was said.

That is all I remember.....any ideas anyone?

2a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 19th December 2012, 2:15 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Good Day Bluebird,

As I can see on your dream it is a warning of a coming not so good event very soon. I can sense something like a minor accident or an event with a person around you that will cause into a conflict. I will advice you to be more cautious on your way and also on your surrounding. Please be careful. I will be praying for you that this may not happen just be careful Bluebird. I hope this helps.

Thanks

VahnMaxwell

3a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 22nd December 2012, 10:16 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I wholeheartedly disagree, Ravens although bearers of ill will to some, to others they are confidants, advisors and onlookers.

To see a Raven does not always constitute ill will

4a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 22nd December 2012, 10:18 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

I love ravens they would be like my confidante and I would be their meal ticket lol

I trust them

5a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 22nd December 2012, 11:52 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I'm sure they really are lovely but they kinda scare me a bit

6a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 22nd December 2012, 12:39 pm

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

well ravens aren't meant to be liked by all again they bring ill fate to some and are confidante's to others....if they scare you then they are meant to scare you cause they aren't meant to be liked by all and they basically are like cats lol they pick their people that they want to like they sense the energy fields of beings and if it clashes then again you will get scared and they will try to deter you away from them...highly intelligent birds. angel1

I would love to own a raven as a pet...they are beautiful..and I would end up spoiling it rotten lol

7a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 22nd December 2012, 1:11 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

that would be one very lucky bird

8a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 22nd December 2012, 1:19 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya Omen wants a Raven to he would want it to learn to talk so the raven will beable to tell him if he's sick and what not. Ravens are his top fav along with crows and other corvids.

9a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 5th January 2013, 10:58 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

bluebird wrote:that would be one very lucky bird

yes he would be lol to never have to find food ever again lol an endless supply of bread lol...it would be paradise for them lol :smiles3:

10a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 5th January 2013, 10:58 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

The member 'Ancient7' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster' : 1

11a raven in my front yard Empty Re: a raven in my front yard 5th January 2013, 11:02 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

Eshtar wrote:ya Omen wants a Raven to he would want it to learn to talk so the raven will beable to tell him if he's sick and what not. Ravens are his top fav along with crows and other corvids.

I am sure he could find one and capture it lol I don't know where they would sell them most pet shops don't carry blackbird/raven/crow types which is really sad...lol or well he could try tossing out a lot of bread outside your house to attract them or find out what their diet is so that they will be drawn to your house then capture it tongue sticking out1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum