Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Is God?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who Is God? Empty Who Is God? 12th December 2012, 10:14 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

What is everyone's interpretation of god?

I believe that God is always with us and is like a loving father...sometimes firm and will punish when we need it and other times kind and compassionate and full of mercy who will talk in his deep calm voice when we are willing to listen to him or will show us signs like say something out of the ordinary to let us know that he still loves us and watches over us...he is awesome and amazing and I love him sooo immensely that I will do whatever he needs me to do..forever rose1

2Who Is God? Empty Re: Who Is God? 12th December 2012, 10:16 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

your right about The Creator. Though I do beleive there are other Gods The Creator is still supreme.

3Who Is God? Empty Re: Who Is God? 12th December 2012, 10:33 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

There is one God, The Creator. He is duality and has goodness and badness equally in measure.

He seperated his power, divided it and breathed it onto his first Angels. These angels became the overseers.

After that he set about creating everything under heaven. He then created secondary Angels to watch over the different aspects of creation.

There are 3 tiers of Angellics, in each tier are three classes of angel.

Throughout history, 'The God' has granted powers to humans in particular Zeus and the other Gods of Olympus. These were humans given powers to help humanity stave off the Titans who were the Original Nephalim of those first Angels.

After this failing and the humans Gods not wanting to give up their new gifts, he 'The God' ordained that no further Gods will be given powers.

4Who Is God? Empty Re: Who Is God? 12th December 2012, 10:46 am

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

wow that sounds very fammiliar. and later those gods had different names through out many cultures of humans.

5Who Is God? Empty Re: Who Is God? 13th December 2012, 10:55 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

I love all the Gods.... :) they are all great...but avoid them when they are in a bad mood lol... heart1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum