Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why use Soulmate's so much?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why use Soulmate's so much? Empty Why use Soulmate's so much? 2nd December 2012, 7:39 am

OneWingDown

OneWingDown

What is up with the whole Soulmate's thing?
Everywhere I live it's about Soulmate's and vampires sparkling or fallen angels falling becuase of someone they wanted to be with on heaven becuase they where Soulmate's... Romantic things are nice but really?... Do soulmates need to be thrown around like I love you or sex?... Little things that seem to surprise me still.

2Why use Soulmate's so much? Empty Re: Why use Soulmate's so much? 2nd December 2012, 8:56 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Difficult question, to an Angellic soulmate literally means the angel father made to share your heart.

In human terms I don't know why it's thrown around so much, maybe to imply a deeper connection than the person I love.

3Why use Soulmate's so much? Empty Re: Why use Soulmate's so much? 2nd December 2012, 11:11 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

The Soulmate infatuation1 Issues just describe how true love works wherein it is pure and unselfish love or should I say a selfless love. It may looks or sound to much to others but when the right time comes and you feel this kind of love you will understand it why it is called that way. heart1

Writers and Directors use this medium because it attracts more people since they all know when we are talking about soulmates it has a wide flow in terms of story wherein curiosity triggers and attracts them wanting to know what will happen or what may happen in the end of the story will it be a good or sad ending since a love imparted in soulmates is a selfless and sacrificing love. hugs1

4Why use Soulmate's so much? Empty Re: Why use Soulmate's so much? 4th December 2012, 11:08 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

soul mates are literally those whom you have had a connection with and well they agree to be with you in a particular lifetime and so on...

5Why use Soulmate's so much? Empty Re: Why use Soulmate's so much? 5th December 2012, 10:59 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

A soul mate is someone whom you have known before and well you want to spend time with more...a soul mate doesn't have to be romantic it can be a friend which you are like best friends before this lifetime...like say you knew each other in heaven....

hope it helps..

Ancient7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum