Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I know I have not been here much

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I know I have not been here much Empty I know I have not been here much 27th November 2012, 1:38 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I have not been here much. lol besides when I am no one else is here. Been out and about when my husbands off and such. Not too much is going on right now but still looking for a job. I just wanted to check in and all.

2I know I have not been here much Empty Re: I know I have not been here much 28th November 2012, 9:42 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

It's okay esh...If I was able to log on here more I would be on here..been really busy here and that's understandable...I believe that jobs are hard to come by for anyone so just keep the faith...

hugs stay strong.

Ara

3I know I have not been here much Empty Re: I know I have not been here much 28th November 2012, 9:53 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Esh,

Whether you are here once a day, once a week or once a year. This forum is a place you can come and share your problems, your woes and be with family.

We love you and whenever you are able to come on, we are here for you. Drop us a message if you ever need anything or someone to talk to.

Luc

rose1

4I know I have not been here much Empty Re: I know I have not been here much 5th December 2012, 11:00 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

Awwwe I am sorry you are not here a lot..I hope everything will be sorted out soon for you

Hugs.

Ancient7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum