Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Vision May 29

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another  Vision May 29 Empty Another Vision May 29 27th November 2012, 3:34 am

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

While praying A on my bed before I went to sleep I got a vision. I saw myself walking on an aisle with angels blowing horn on my way to the altar where Father and Jesus are sitting and saw 3 sits on the top. I went up and bow to Our Father, he touched my head and held me up then hug me. After that Jesus also hug me and welcomes me when i look back saw a big group of angels and people on white rejoicing I even saw My dead Grandmother Martha in the big crowd. then i sitted with them on the top Father is on the middle, Jesus on the right and I'm on the left. When i came back to my senses my body feels so cold. Still confused on what I've seen before.

2Another  Vision May 29 Empty Re: Another Vision May 29 27th November 2012, 11:52 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

another colourful vision that is also nice...thanks for sharing your dreams :) hugs1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum