Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslim

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Muslim  Empty Muslim 20th June 2012, 1:02 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

In this lifetime I have encountered muslims who believe that if they eat pork then they will become unclean and that they have to ask for forgiveness and hope that they are forgiven..also they believe in non conforming and have to recruit others instead into their religion..on a theological aspect why are they like that?

From what I have learned is that they are basing their no pork rule from an old testament about where god told the them to not eat pork as it was unclean at the time.

Thoughts?

Ara'sh'el

2Muslim  Empty Re: Muslim 20th June 2012, 4:09 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

My sister in law on my husbands side is muslim, my husband's family is not and so they eat pork products. She will not eat anything from the fridge if any pork product has been stored in it at the same time, I think that is taking it a bit far. I don't pretend to know anything about their beliefs so I am not really judging, just feel that when you live in a house with 4 others who do not follow your beliefs being a little more accommodating is not such a hard thing to do.

3Muslim  Empty Re: Muslim 20th June 2012, 4:17 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes that is how they are though...they whole heartedly believe in that verse that states that pork is unclean and shouldn't be consumed...I believe that back during that time the conditions that pigs lived in made it unsuitable for the people back then to eat hence why it was deemed as unclean...times have changed and the conditions that pigs are raised in have changed as well...but tell that to a muslim and they will say its against their religion...all you can do is say okay and accept it as their belief.

4Muslim  Empty Re: Muslim 20th June 2012, 4:21 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

you're right.......the pain of that conversation is so not worth it

5Muslim  Empty Re: Muslim 20th June 2012, 4:25 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

its better to say respect my beliefs and i will respect yours.

6Muslim  Empty Re: Muslim 6th December 2012, 10:32 am

Ancient7

Ancient7
Cherubim
Cherubim

Muslims are just a different religion just like any other religion...they aren't conformitory so its either believe their way or stay away....

Ancient7

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum