Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christ Consciousness

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Christ Consciousness Empty Christ Consciousness 20th June 2012, 12:53 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Christ Consciousness....I heard about this in the past and wondered what everyone else thinks from a theological prespective....do you feel that it has been misinterpreted and is now viewed something that was never meant to be in the first place?

I believe this is all part of the Christ Movement and to help humanity learn how to live a good moral existance.

Thoughts?

Ara'sh'el

2Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 20th June 2012, 1:23 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

From what i learned from ALOT of these Lightbeings and starseeds, Is that it is a state of mind that is acheived when one beleives they are God or equal to God. That All is One and connected. It goes along with DNA activation also where a starcode (not the same as what you taught me) is activated and that being becomes pure light.It's hard to explain off hand but real easy to look up because it is everywhere.

3Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 20th June 2012, 1:30 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes that is understandable...from what i observe this is misleading as this is not what was originally intended...I believe that humanity was to be just as they are human but evolve into think beyond the primitive and think more like how christ did..example to help the poor rather then turn them away, to want to do good rather then go with humans natural instinct which is to hurt...that sort of thing.

4Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 21st June 2012, 9:51 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

today it is very different. As i said supposibly they feel they are equal to God or are God. And this Christ thing also is supposed to start them on being Ascended Masters or something. It is really confusing like I said look it up it is easy to find. O then there is the human angel concept now and that ALL humans are angelic and how ALL humans are divine or something like that.

5Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 22nd June 2012, 7:23 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

well if you want to start talking about the theology of this human angel concept you can start a new topic about it...i like to keep topics to their specific topic as it keeps everything from getting all jumbled and disorganised. tongue sticking out1

I just believe that they are misinterpreting the whole reason behind the Christ Consciousness and making it into something that its really not.

6Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 23rd June 2012, 11:05 am

Esh y nurah

ALERT: The following statements within this reply are to be taken as the opinion of the individual below and not to be taken into consideration as an actual fact. Please do not regard it as the actual views of the Angelic Council and regard it as the personal opinion of the individual. Thank you. The Angelic Council.

Christ consciousness is the divine spark within us every creatures has it .
its also called "God within us" its a quality that we inherited from God . its a God like quality . we as his children got his God like quality we are all Gods. but not as great as God . God is the supreme creator and no one can surpass him .
we got that quality because we are his children. so thats clear now.

now all the ascended masters , like master Jesus and master buddha have reached this state its also called the buddha self . its a consciousness which you will be one with god . but first you should reach your higher self or higher consciousness through life time years of meditation and character building( being a good person and doing good deeds .

because you should balance your physical and spiritual self if not then you will fall

its the path that Master Jesus and Master buddha took during their lifetimes here and also the other ascended masters . and now they reach enlightenment and they have ascended

7Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 23rd June 2012, 1:11 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I disagree with Jesus being an ascended master - Jesus, Yahweh etc was gods human incarnation - he was never human in the sense of other human beings.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

8Christ Consciousness Empty Re: Christ Consciousness 23rd June 2012, 1:13 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I agree with you hun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum