Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another conversation: Sketch on Atheism

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another conversation: Sketch on Atheism Empty Another conversation: Sketch on Atheism 20th April 2012, 12:17 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

The setting is in the throne room again and God is sitting on his throne looking down at the daily reports that he normally gets. I walk in and he looks up with his whitish blue eyes and starts to smile.

God: Hello dear daughter how are you today?

Me: (frowns and has my wings drope) I am very sad today father.

God: (frowns) And what is upsetting you?

Me: (kneels down before God with head bowed) Why is it that there are so many that inhabit earth saying you don't exist..

God: (frowns raises my chin up to look at him) Unfortunately that is one of the effects of having free will...they are allowed to believe however they choose. Remember we knew that this could potentially happen dear.

Me:( with my head bowed again) Yes but some of them are trying to convience me that you don't exist and trying to make me fall...

God: (raises my chin up and sees the tears roll down my face) I know its hard and I know you have faith and you know with all your entire being that I exist..don't worry about what they want you to believe. Remain strong my dear. You have always known the truth. Those who reject my existance will always question even when they see evidence..they will either learn in their own time or not...I am always watching you know that.

Me: (smiles faintly) Yes father I know...it just hurts.

God: (smiles) I know it hurts you my dear, you were created to serve me and to be all that I ask you to be...angelics know nothing of the free will of humanity...its how I wanted it and I know you won't fail me my dear. Don't worry my dear daughter.

Me: Yes father. I am always here for you.

God: (smiles) I know. You may go now dear.

I then get up from my kneeled position and back up and draw out my sword, swing it in front of my face, then swing it to the right and put it away, I bow again and turn toward the door, extend my pure white and gold tipped wings and vanish.

(End of scene)

Last edited by Ara'sh'el on 1st May 2012, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I like that acualy. It is how I feel alot of times and it does cause me to dought but then i realise why? I see Him everyday.

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes he is a great source of comfort for me especially when im going through hell I know he's there watching over me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum