Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

woken in tears

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1woken in tears Empty woken in tears 30th January 2012, 7:04 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I just had a dream that has woken me with tears, something that has rarely happened before. I dreamt that my parents were telling me that they were going to move half way across the country to some small town in the north of western Australia and i was immediately filled with terror. I knew that in doing so one or both of them would die. I was screaming at them it was a huge mistake, but ofcourse no one listened and they all just smiled at me like i was crazy or just acting like a child. I said to them that there better be a good hospital near by but still no one listened, just telling me that it was already done.

That is it, a short one but it woke me up in tears and still feeling all the terror that i had in the dream. I thought if i shared it i may be able to go back to sleep. Why does no one ever listen to me!

2woken in tears Empty Re: woken in tears 31st January 2012, 7:56 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I have had similiar dreams like that... you wondered in this instance why no one ever listens to you this is why..sometimes individuals need to experience the event that you had the dream about first or whatever caused the terror in you before they actually believe you...I know its very difficult to be the observer but that is how the lessons that those that you warn need to learn...not everything that we may see ahead of time is meant for us to stop unfortunately (hence why you would be seen as crazy by the unbelievers) you can warn those types til you are another shade of colour but their destiny is their destiny. Just remember that not everything that we do see in a dream will actually come true so what you can also be seeing is that reality that they are getting older and if they are in a small town where would they go if they got ill...your fear would be that they wouldn't be able to a hospital in time and therefore the death of the one that needed to go to the hospital would result...new towns and so on are always the scariest but if you trusted your instincts or have made peace with the uncertain future then you can smile and say okay whatever happens happens and I am okay with that...don't worry...they aren't. 8)

Blessings and Light,

Ara'sh'el

3woken in tears Empty wakeing up in tears 1st February 2012, 6:50 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

i have had similar experiences!

4woken in tears Empty Re: woken in tears 2nd February 2012, 5:51 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

yes its not uncommon for anyone to have them at random times.

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]