Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

reminders

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1reminders Empty reminders 10th January 2012, 3:05 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

This year has only just begun and it has been filled with reminders, of people I haven't had contact with for a while and to the things that I love and are important to me. Earlier today my son asked if we could go play out the front yard and luckily I had said no as not even 5 minutes passed when a branch fell from a tree right where I would have been working in the garden. I doubt I would have been seriously hurt but it is a reminder of how quick our time here can come to an end and how thankful I am for all that I have. It also highlighted that I could be doing so much more with my time here and that is what I am going to make this year about because I can do so much better.

2reminders Empty Re: reminders 13th January 2012, 11:00 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

that's good...I can't stand when I get preminitions of something because 9 times out of 10 they aren't heeded when I warn and then they wonder why after its too late....I depend on ever single one of my abilities..its what gets me through this life...even though I can't stand it when I get a preminition I still prepare...better to be prepared then be unprepared.

Blessings and Light,

Ara'sh'el

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum