Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Glimpse of God's True Character..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Glimpse of God's True Character.. Empty A Glimpse of God's True Character.. 14th October 2011, 1:24 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

This is a sketch that has been in my head for the last couple of days and I just had to let it out...ENJOY!!!! 8) ...

The scenary is in God's throne room....

Me: *walks in* Well humanity is at it again.

God: *puzzled* Why is that?

Me:*exhausted* Some of them are saying that you are against same sex marriage and killing people in your name.

God: *facepalms* Ugh.

Satan: *appears in his absolute best, with a suit and tie and his short, black, wavy hair, slicked back, laughing*

Me: *looking annoyed* What are you laughing at Satan?

God: *ignores Satan's laughter and looks at me with a sincere look* I honestly don't have a problem with anyone who wants to marry the same sex. I love everyone for who they truly are. And I wouldn't tell anyone that I told them to kill them.

Satan: *laughing* Yeah, I have a problem with it.

Me: *looks at Satan* Why?

God: *is disgusted with Satan and leaves the room*

Satan: *says with arrogance* If everyone knew God's true character then there would be peace and love..I love confusion, chaos and hate..so all of those people who say they are christians and blurt out that God is against same sex marriage and so forth are truly working for me...

Me: * gets extremely angry and looks directly into Satan's eyes* Well I am going to tell them the truth about God, find all that are willing to listen to spread love and tell everyone that needs to hear the truth that God isn't against same sex marriage and so on.

*sits down*

Satan: *turns away, grumbles and leaves the room*

God: *reappears and sits next to me with a smile* Well done!

Me: *smiles back* I am here for you any time you need me.

To be continued.....

2A Glimpse of God's True Character.. Empty Re: A Glimpse of God's True Character.. 16th October 2011, 4:16 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Interesting

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3A Glimpse of God's True Character.. Empty Re: A Glimpse of God's True Character.. 16th October 2011, 6:16 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

thanks hunni :) love you ❤

4A Glimpse of God's True Character.. Empty Re: A Glimpse of God's True Character.. 1st March 2012, 7:25 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

I know this is old but I needed to reply. Your scene is acualy right. Why would the Creator not like same sex marriage with humans?.. The Bible is misread alot of times. It also has been changed many times and things even banned from the Bible.

5A Glimpse of God's True Character.. Empty Re: A Glimpse of God's True Character.. 1st March 2012, 7:47 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

It's quite all right you can respond you any post you feel lead to respond to..

true...I love reading the bible...there's always a lot of interesting stories to read about and you can apply it to any situation even in today's world.

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum