Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael Jackson Empty Michael Jackson 27th September 2011, 11:19 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

This is concerning the circumstances of Michael Jackson's death and whether or not the doctor gave Michael Jackson an overdose of the hospital anaesthetic on purpose or if it was an accidental death or so on..This can also be what some would call an assisted suicide...that is if Michael Jackson as a last request asked the doctor to give him an overdose of the drug to help him not suffer anymore and therefore die...do you think something like this is acceptable? Would you request this if you were in agonising pain?

Thoughts?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/trial-begins-michael-jacksons-doctor-022615616.html

2Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson 27th September 2011, 12:26 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I believe that you should not have to suffer, if you are in so much pain that you cannot function, you should have the option to die peacefully when you like.

I would not want to suffer, and would not want someone to have to look after me.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson 27th September 2011, 12:59 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes I agree with you hunni...I wouldn't want to have to live in constant agonising pain either...that would mean I would be such a burden on others and to me I think that would be selfish to be that much of a burden as it would cause people to regret ever knowing me. That's not how I want to be remembered as....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum