Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ignorance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ignorance Empty Ignorance 22nd September 2011, 10:16 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I had to share this with everyone..this is about a 14 year old boy who is gay and he was a victim of people bullying him just because he was different from them and they drove him to the point of suicide....this is what I don't get about some humans why don't they try and understand and accept those who are different instead of bullying anyone different and thus driving the most vulerable people to suicide! WHY CAN YOU JUST TRY AND UNDERSTAND! WHY ATTACK!!! THIS POOR SOUL EVEN CRIED OUT FOR HELP AND NO ONE WOULD LISTEN!!!!!! THIS TYPE OF INJUSTICE NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

http://www.newser.com/story/129083/gay-student-14-takes-life-after-pleas-for-help.html

Ara'sh'el

2Ignorance Empty Re: Ignorance 24th September 2011, 6:59 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Rest in peace Jamey Rodemeyer, one so young shouldn't have to suffer because of persecution or stupid bullies picking on someone because of the gender of the people he likes.

It is wrong and in no way should be tollerated, yet nothing will happen to the bullies, they probably don't even feel guilty. Hurtful words roll of the tongue so easily and can hurt so deeply. Just for the record if you are one of the bullies this boys blood is on your hands. May you feel the loss and pain Jamey felt.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3Ignorance Empty Re: Ignorance 24th September 2011, 7:43 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I AGREE!

Rest in peace dear Jamey Rodemeyer! ⭐

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: