Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

purpose of my dreams

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1purpose of my dreams Empty purpose of my dreams 30th August 2011, 2:36 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

after todays dream and of reading back in my journal here and on my chats and messenger, a common theme is emerging.

It seems i am here for a very important task bigger than myself. The task for myself is to reconnect to my roots as my living heirs within this side of the pond of my family system are very few now and even fewer of the same social class i belonged to before the unbind less than a dozen and no new offspring is able to be born due to fertility issues. eventually if i do not do this. i will be myself. very frightening dream indeed. It seems i cant complete the task that is beyond/bigger than myself without doing this

2purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 30th August 2011, 2:54 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

We are here for you, it can be terribly hard and can seem like you are staring at a mountain. If you concentrate on the whole task it will be impossible and could lead to failure.

The only thing to do is focus on taking one step at a time. The old saying goes:
'A journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step'

So break the task down into little steps and as you complete them, pat yourself on the back and carry on.

Micah'el

p.s. As always we are here for you, to guide, to push and sometimes to kick you up the backside! :)

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 5th September 2011, 7:22 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

I have been trying to change my sleep schedule and i messed myself up badly and i am finally caught up. the reason is my family over here wants me to switch to a day time wake schedule, as if i ever go to a care home. they do not have the staff here for people to take naps when in care in such places. Also my brother didnt think it was nice i took naps while him and my folks work outside the home. Come to find out it made me all out of sorts and my behaviour was all fried.

4purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 5th September 2011, 7:24 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

i am better off giung to bed anythime i need ti like i used to and sleep 8 or 9 hrs and then around 4 or 5 pm take a nap like i used to

5purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 5th September 2011, 7:57 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

i will be keeping any psi work and research low key until i fix my sleep schedule to a balance for everyone's needs in my home.

6purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 5th September 2011, 6:13 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes that is always a necessity. You have to balance your physical life if you expect to gain any amount of advancement on your spiritual self. Think about it, if one side is left with an imbalance how do you expect the other side to achieve any balance...we all have to function in the physical plane and if there are problems in it then that can effect your ethreal body... find the sleep schedule that is best for you and keeps everyone from getting on your case before you go into anything metaphysical.

We are here for you Chris.

Ara'sh'el

7purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 6th September 2011, 2:25 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

Is it really interesting that sleep is a huge preoccupation with americans? if the heads of households work, they expect everyone else in the home to follow suit sleep wise.

8purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 6th September 2011, 8:34 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Well each household operates differently and in their own unique way that suits them..so if you live in a household that demands early bedtime hours then you have to try and adapt to their needs especially if they are the ones paying the bills that are keeping a roof over your head..the only alternative to this would be to get a job and move out.

Ara'sh'el

9purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 6th September 2011, 11:13 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

yeah i will have to adapt as i have medical issues that have kept me from normal activities since birth and pension aint enough ti live by yourself. I lived in care homes before and i dont want to deal with that again forwhile.

10purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 7th September 2011, 5:16 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Understandable Chris. :)

Ara'sh'el

11purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 9th September 2011, 8:14 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

wow!!!! i never had such a good dream before!!

real life events leading up to it

the night before i asked to talk to my late (deceased adoptive father and asked him if it was ok i left the us for my kin). then after that i asked grace kelly (a relative that is no longer in the world, died 30 years ago) the mother of the living person i was wanting to go see how he was doing. i had this gut feeling and i had some unusual patters on the edge of my vision when my eye lids where shut. and then i mentioned his name albert then the gut feelings went away. I heard noises in my room, then fell asleep dreams back after back of meeting people.

The Dream *Hold On Tight to your Dreams*

that next night when i went to bed, i had these light yellow greenish scrying symbols come to my eyes when i had my eyes shut before i fell asleep and my eyelids actually glowed i can see them. then the dream took place when i was in dreamland. I was on this bus with othet disabled folks riding through a HUGE city with a bunch of trees all around and that the lady was tending to us talked to another rider told him to wait for my fav song on the radio *hold on tight to your Dreams* to get over with as it was coming up next, to turn the channel. Then we went to a checkpoint (never got to cross it before) and crossed it leaving the city. Woke up when i saw the other side of the bridge and the trees and the path before me, i never knew before of approached and looking back in the mirror and seeing the sprawling city i called home for a LONG time shrink in the background, while the song played in the dream feeling victorious.

FootNote:

Grace Kelly was the wife of prince renier the 3rd before she died. I seen her many a times in my dreams. and her son is named albert.

12purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 9th September 2011, 9:19 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

That is great to hear thanks for sharing this dream with us Chris.

Ara'sh'el

13purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 9th September 2011, 5:12 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

I dreamed again later today, and the bus takes you of the city, it seems i left that center.

14purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 10th September 2011, 9:43 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Nods

Ara'sh'el

15purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 12th September 2011, 6:31 pm

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

this morning i woke up from a rather interesting dream, the real life events the night before, i was very sleepy and retired early and was upset as it was stressful day. The dream took me to monaco where i was with albert's kids and they were in a room with siblings and i was at the tv choosing a game to play, and one of the boys, remarked no not evil kneevil, (something very old and didnt like it).

16purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 13th September 2011, 7:49 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

lol very interesting chris thanks for sharing. :)

Ara'sh'el

17purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 13th September 2011, 10:16 am

chrisf826

Cherubim
Cherubim

It seems i have fully left rehab and rejoined everyone :)
what is your interp of the events?

18purpose of my dreams Empty Re: purpose of my dreams 13th September 2011, 1:25 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

that you have made remarkable progress and are able to leave "The Ara'sh'el Kayana Rose Rehabilitation Centre for Troubled and Lost Souls". lol that's what Micah'El wanted the centre called when it was first erected. So father permitted it.

Congrats! 8)

Ara'sh'el

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum