Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it self mutilation or self surgery?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is it self mutilation or self surgery? Empty Is it self mutilation or self surgery? 29th January 2014, 12:56 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I am a great believer in "It's my body I want to look a certain way".

I admire people who have the balls/courage/conviction to go through with body modification.

Whether it's the lady who cut her ears at the top to appear more Elvish or Elven; the gentleman who cut his own tongue to make it forked; or the people at Wetworks who implant themselves with mechanical devices.

My question is would you class it as mutilation or self surgery?

When you hear mutilation, your mind conjures up people disfiguring themselves or self harming. However I do not class it suchly.

Thoughts anyone?

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2Is it self mutilation or self surgery? Empty Re: Is it self mutilation or self surgery? 29th January 2014, 4:31 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

That is just self surgery in my honest opinion as well you aren't really trying to do this as a punishment to yourself as most who self mutilate tend to do...it's idk different.

3Is it self mutilation or self surgery? Empty Re: Is it self mutilation or self surgery? 29th January 2014, 10:48 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

yes I agree it is more self surgery or modification then mutilation. because they want to do it. not doing it for a cry for help.

4Is it self mutilation or self surgery? Empty Re: Is it self mutilation or self surgery? 30th January 2014, 10:14 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I admit it fascinates me. I'd love to have a go at it lol.

I think the woman who turned herself into that evil vampire horned thing, went a tadd too far in my own opinion.

Is it self mutilation or self surgery? Vampire-Womans-Mods

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

5Is it self mutilation or self surgery? Empty Re: Is it self mutilation or self surgery? 30th January 2014, 2:02 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya..most employers will not hire someone with say body tatooes allover unless you work at a tattoo place or a hot topic or spencer gifts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum