Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shark Attack in Seychelles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shark Attack in Seychelles Empty Shark Attack in Seychelles 18th August 2011, 6:31 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I just wanted to wish Gemma Redmond who recently lost her husband to a shark attack on their honeymoon our condolences.

As tragic as these incidents are, we should remember these animals are predators, we are in their environment, they arent in ours. So when we stumble upon one of them and it is hungry what can we expect to happen.

Scientists have stated time after time, we appear like wounded fish or seals when we paddle around.

I violently disagree with the notion of killing something for doing what it was born to do, what it has done for millions of years. Yes these attacks are tragic, but human beings kill eachother every second of the day on this planet. Yet when an animal attacks us, our first thought is always to destroy it. End its life, as if we are judge, jury and executioner of every living thing on this planet.

If you agree with me, put a post on facebook or post on blogs anywhere people will read. We cannot kill something for being what it is!

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2Shark Attack in Seychelles Empty Re: Shark Attack in Seychelles 19th August 2011, 9:28 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Yes I fully agree with you on this hun! 8)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum