Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny Stories from your memories

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Funny Stories from your memories Empty Funny Stories from your memories 12th July 2011, 10:02 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

This is where you can post your funny stories from your memories of when you were back home.

My memory was when I was with one of my friends back home and we went to this local coffee shop that wasn't very far from our castle and micah'el walks in orders a cappuccino sees me and ends up spilling it all over himself lol we laugh and help him clean himself up and we get him another one and we just talk about life.

Enjoy!

2Funny Stories from your memories Empty Re: Funny Stories from your memories 17th July 2011, 4:56 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

When I was little about 3 or 4, all of my family went on a boat trip down the canals. I sat on a wasp or bee, got stung in the bum and nearly fell into the water.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

3Funny Stories from your memories Empty Re: Funny Stories from your memories 17th July 2011, 4:58 pm

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Awwwe poor thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum