Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky Empty A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky 27th November 2012, 3:47 am

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

On a vision I saw my self flying in the sky with white golden wings and black and gold plated armor going on a temple hidden in golden sky. I even saw an Old but well built Man on the Throne with golden light and staff and I'm kneeling before him and on my back are group of angels same as I with armor with lion head design on right shoulder, eagle head design on left shoulder and a bull like design on the chest. All of us wear a golden helmet with gold design. When I was suppose to ask who am I and where am I woke up to my senses again..

2A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky Empty Re: A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky 27th November 2012, 11:14 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

that sounds like a beautiful dream...

3A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky Empty Re: A Vision Flying in the Golden Sky 2nd December 2012, 5:53 am

OneWingDown

OneWingDown

I drempt of a place like that.. but I didn't have wings, I was falling off the cliff witha friend becuase of a Black rider after us.. our horse had fallen off the cliff and as I fell I saw a golden city in the cloads.. it looked so warm..my friend on the other hand as I dove for them I grabbed them and pulled myself up so we wouldn't hit the ground..I woke after that so I don't know if I died. That was the frist day I could contorl myself and fly in my dreams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum