Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings of Peace to All.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Greetings of Peace to All. 7th November 2012, 6:33 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Greetings of Peace to all,

As an introduction let me give you all a short background about my self and why I was lead to this forum.

Hi I'm a simple person age 28, who believes in God and in Jesus Christ and to Mother Mary. I have live ever since and experienced many weird stuff like by the age of 3 I was discovered to heal people and when I was 3 month old I had an accident wherein a thick glass window fall on me having it run over me yet it had no effect on me. Ever since I'm experiencing visions and spiritual travelling in my dreams like going on heaven. I am also searching for explanation for this events. I also see visions of future regarding rapture but with Jesus side and Angels on our back descending from above. As I search for answers I was able to find this forum. The latest message that I had is to find the 7 other like me who were present in the meeting in the floating city behind the golden clouds in heaven who also wears a black steel armor patched with gold lining who have a golden eagle head design on the right, a golden lion on the left and a golden bull design on the chest and wearing a circlet with golden wings. I may sound weird and crazy but this is what I have seen and I'm just following the message given to me. They said that once the seven are all together together with their legions everything will be revealed so now I'm searching for them.

My real name is Jachen Zimry if it sounds familiar to you maybe you are one that I am searching for. If you also had the same vision of our meeting contact me. Hope through this I will be able to complete the task at hand and comply to the message given.

Thanks and may the Almighty Father Our Creator bless us all always.

2Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 8th November 2012, 6:12 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

The angel in the black armour you describe Micah'El chief of heavens army. Hope this helps...

3Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 9th November 2012, 10:42 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

As a member of Level 1 - I will welcome you by your true name, Ramiel...

May you walk the path, may you live the life, and may you enjoy the blessings, My Brother

4Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 9th November 2012, 11:01 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Dear BROTHER RAMIEL I am so glad to have found you again...Again welcome and remember you have us we are here to help you in anything that you ever need....only cry happy tears now brother we welcome you with open arms!

Ara

Last edited by Ara'sh'el on 10th November 2012, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

5Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 9th November 2012, 12:33 pm

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

same here. It seems things are falling together arn't they?

6Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 10th November 2012, 5:56 am

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Finally found my real name. Thanks Mourning Star and Sis Ara'sh'el and also to you Eshtar. I'm so glad to find my family again. Right now I need everyone's advice and help on something.. Recently I can fill evil spirits moving around my house. My physical mother can also feel them. When I am home no one among those spirits can go near our house but what worries me is most of the weekdays I am far away from home due to work.

Can you guys help me on what to do like teach me a prayer that I can use to set up the barrier of light within our house. I also experience a demon attacking me half man and half goat but got melted when I pray.

Please help me guyz.

Thanks

Ramiel (Jachen Zimry)

7Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 10th November 2012, 10:27 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Use this prayer Ramiel...

Dear heavenly father I come to you today to ask you to protect this house and its inhabitants whilst I am away at work from anything that is harmful and not of the light, I implore you to intervene speedily as these spirits are not wishing peace but have ill intent...thank you for being gracious and hearing my request and thank you for helping in my time of need..

Amen.

We are so thrilled to have you back with us Ramiel...use the prayer and I will also keep watch over your house and you...

Sis Ara

8Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 13th November 2012, 7:07 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Thank you very much Sis. As I mentioned even demons with bat wings are flying around the place now. If I can only have my swords with me as before I can face them head on but as of now I don't have them yet... maybe 5 years from now when I will be awaken fully as mentioned I will have them back.. I know Father have His reason for this.. good thing Father guided me to find you guys again. I am very thankful to Father for allowing me to find you guys

9Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 14th November 2012, 9:33 am

MourningStar

MourningStar
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

You are welcome brother

10Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 14th November 2012, 9:39 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

we are happy to have found you again too ramiel...family is eternal never forget that.

love always,

sis ara

11Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 14th November 2012, 12:33 pm

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

:heart3: :heart3: :heart3:

12Greetings of Peace to All. Empty Re: Greetings of Peace to All. 15th November 2012, 7:49 pm

VahnMaxwell

VahnMaxwell
Cherubim
Cherubim

Thanks bluebird :heart3:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum