Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How will this effect the work we do as peacekeepers?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I have just recieved news that the government (parliment) wants to cut the military down to 80000....this is would include the army and royal navy...

Would it be easier to have a global military under the direct control of the United Nations Council?

Thoughts....

I believe that the way the world is acting, in order to have an efficient and effective military, is to for everyone to come together and have one global military...I believe it will be much better for all the nations involved and will help bring unity on earth...

Blessings and Light,

Ara'sh'el rose1

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya but would that also mean the whole one world government and all that comes with it? I really don't want this new world order everyone talks about. the whole one world governement and one world religion ect..I am really not ready to fight on that kind of scale yet..

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

man fears what they don't understand and in time they will see the logic in why a global military would be highly beneficial

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya I guess your right.

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

For me this is one of those times where it's good in theory but the reality of it is something very different. I want to believe that mankind is civilised enough to make something like this work but history only shows me power hungry men who want it all, this would give them it all. Maybe I've watched too many movies but I don't get pretty pictures in my head about this idea.

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

The issue is not one world government and one world military!

We already have in place a diplomatic entity made up of nations in the EU, Asia and the US (The United Nations Council). They get together to make decisions about the economy, politics, etc.

What we are suggesting is that this council - be in agreement and make joint decisions in regards military campaigns.

How it works at the minute each country has its own military, its own agendas and these come into conflict or at odds with other countries.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I still believe that humanity should do something to unite the world together in order to co exist in peace..and this is one step toward that...also just because that humanity has been really bad in the past that doesn't mean that it will always be that way...there is still good in the world and i have faith in all of the good that is still left that hope for a peaceful planet is still possible.

A global military will really help humanity to co exist with each other and also will create peace and open doors.

Movies aren't reality and will relish in showing scenarios that won't ever happen....

In theory a gobal military sounds like a really bad idea when in reality it will be really important milestone in the history of humanity.

Anything that sounds completely different is always scary but think of it this way if those things weren't tried then humanity would still be in the stone age.

Blessings and light,

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

and I agree with Micah'El...

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

How will this effect the work we do as peacekeepers? Lessso10

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

I do agree that something needs to be done to bring everyone together for a more peaceful life. I have no idea if this is the right answer but after giving it some more thought it may be better than doing nothing. Big changes can kind of make my head spin for a bit but are usually necessary. At the end of the day I want a happy place to raise my kids so I am up for whatever will make that.

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

though with less millitary the only bad thing is it will be a more risk for open invasion. And I hope that don't happen.

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

I agree that we are reducing the effective force we have to combat issues like Iraq, Taliban etc. My issue is that these changes are being made at governmental level - by people who have never faced the worries of soldiers.

They have never stood toe to toe defending a country or protecting someone, they are making decisions thousands of miles away in a room full of MPs.

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

ya basicly and thats my concern. It is basicly inviting invading forces..

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

They are making decisions based on a balance sheet. It's the old:

'we are spending too much money, or we don't have enough money. What can we do to balance the books?'

Then they slap-dash a quick review of spending, oh we can save £1billion by cutting the number of nurses, soldiers.

I'll tell you something you need to know. The average MP earns £90,000 a year or more. Bankers are paid £100,000 a year. Doctors are paid £40-50,000 a year...

Cut their pay to that of average people, get the millionaires like Bill Gates etc to put money forward - to protect the countries they live in. THEN PAY SOLDIERS MORE, KEEP THE AMOUNT OF SOLDIERS WE HAVE.

These men and women put their lives on the line every second of every day, and they get shit canned for it. They sign up to protect the rights of everyone else.

And what do they get for the trouble? A medal (If your lucky) No they get a F**** Pink Slip. (You are surplus to requirements! Sorry!)

Eshtar

Eshtar
Seraphim
Seraphim

*shakes head* humans i swear.. I often wonder why the Most High sends us to protect them.. but yet I do know there are a few good ones out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum