Archangel Independent Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Archangel Independent Network

Forum offering advice to angellic beings on earth, either fallen, newly awakened, kindred or Nephalim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

A months rain in 5 days!

3 posters

What can be done about it?

A months rain in 5 days! I_vote_lcap50%A months rain in 5 days! I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
A months rain in 5 days! I_vote_lcap50%A months rain in 5 days! I_vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
A months rain in 5 days! I_vote_lcap0%A months rain in 5 days! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A months rain in 5 days! Empty A months rain in 5 days! 25th April 2012, 7:03 am

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

A months rain in 5 days, yet still not enough to lift the drought warnings. (No we aren't talking about Texas or India) We are talking about right here in England!

Has the earth got too many people that the water table has run dry. That is the big caverns underground that hold massive lakes of rain water that seeped through the soil.

It seems more regularly places are being placed on drought alert every year, the number of incidents keeps rising. My question is with 6 Billion people living on this planet, not withstanding the animals that need watering - can we survive more droughts. Eventually the Earth that was once an Eden will become a desert.

Thoughts?

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

2A months rain in 5 days! Empty Re: A months rain in 5 days! 25th April 2012, 11:27 am

bluebird

bluebird
Cherubim
Cherubim

6 billion people is a lot and in my opinion way too many for this planet to happily sustain. A months worth of rain in 5 days seems like a lot but with the way people waste it and seem to have such little respect for it it would not go far.

3A months rain in 5 days! Empty Re: A months rain in 5 days! 25th April 2012, 12:08 pm

Micah'El

Micah'El
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Very true - it's a shame as a species they cannot find an ecological balance with the environment. Did you they are the only animal that does not develop a homeostatic relationship?

Homeostatic relationship:
A relationship that balances itself between vegetation, the animal and the ecological environment.

http://archangelnetwork.co.uk

4A months rain in 5 days! Empty Re: A months rain in 5 days! 1st May 2012, 9:23 am

Ara'sh'el

Ara'sh'el
Angellic Host
Angellic Host

Well I made sure that england got plenty after I read the post after all that is what I do...this should shut everyone up now...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/fresh-flood-fears-heavy-rain-continues-025033890.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]